Yardbird

WITHDRAWN: FS: Spendor S8 Speakers

Item Condition: Good overall condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Point Cook VIC 3030
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash or PP F&F
Reason for selling: Scaling back

Further information: Is great condition for the age. I am the second owner of these speakers which I have had for about 2 years. I am scaling back my audio items so these are one of the items that will be passed on for another person to enjoy.

Finished in cherry wood colour.

Bi-Wired and I'll include the speaker cables 3mt which are QED silver anniversary cables. 

Grills are there and in excellent condition. Cabinets are in great condition, could use a little clean up and wipe down. Tweeters and woofers are all working fine.

Spikes are there, which made a huge difference when used to reduce any cabinet resonance, which I highly recommend using. 

Personally, I love the clear composite of the speaker cones for the woofers done well by Spendor.

Speakers are ready to go, set up, plug and play and enjoy.

I have original boxes so I can send interstate at buyers expense although they are about 25kg per box as marked on the packaging. 

IMG_20200512_103130.thumb.jpg.07c1967487f1fa16dada43f414f98152.jpgIMG_20200512_103028.thumb.jpg.9ce16dde7b82e4c60103c86b9dab4245.jpgIMG_20200512_103022.thumb.jpg.91511e7cd66de7d29bd4e3156576aed7.jpgIMG_20200512_103038.thumb.jpg.e60afed98b2ba0f60529cf7c13b795ac.jpgIMG_20200510_203420.thumb.jpg.869111fcf677afbb4bf7b8c3cb58bb9a.jpg

Great price, Great Speakers GLWS!

I am interested in them but having looked up your earlier thread about the distortion in one woofer, I am curious what was wrong with it and who fixed it?

Cheers

Roman

Hi, it never was fixed. I isolated the problem to an amp I was using. Since I changed amps the problem never came back. I am using today Manley Mahi monos and Carey monos. It never appeared again. I should note that the last amp was a Musical Fidelity M6 so I think this was more an issue around synergy.

High end speakers for little money.

Glws

Bugger. I'd have these in a flash if you were a bit closer.

6 minutes ago, Luc said:

Bugger. I'd have these in a flash if you were a bit closer.

These are the best of the "modern Line" Spendors imho from my time when I was Spendor's ***** in Sydney.  I sold a ton!

Sadly they're too far away from me to make the deal worth the gamble...so GLWTS OP.

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.