Sign in to follow this  
mugwampjism

SOLD: FS: Sony USB DAC Headphone Amplifier PHA-2A

Item Condition: Excellent Used condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney City and Blue Mountains
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT preferred, PayPal, In-person cash
Reason for selling: A lethal case of Upgraditis

Further information: Same applies here as for the DAP I have for sale.

I purchased this to accompany a pair of low sensitivity cans that I owned briefly

Then I putnit back in its box and didn't need it anymore.

Battery has been stored thoughtfully.

No scratches or signs of wear.

The rubber pads and straps are unused and included, as is all cables documents and box

With regards to the power this little guy provides, it is absolutely impressive, and a pleasure to use. Way too much power. No noise. Nice tonality. And I wish all my mini-jacks were 4.4mm. 2.5mm seems.. small, after this guy.

Postage $15 including insurance.

10% discount right off the bat if you buy two of my items for sale.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20200507_180814.jpg

IMG_20200507_180905.jpg

IMG_20200507_180843.jpg

IMG_20200507_180927.jpg

Sold pending funds!

Sold!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rheme
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mascot State: New South Wales Payment Method: Pickup- Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Selling my one year old Sony IER-M9, first owner. Due to Covid I have been using my IEMs a lot less and use my full sized more. 
      The M9 is my secondary IEM as an alternative/complimentary to my Kaiser 10 CIEM, hence it gets less head time. 

I have only used the ML sized hybrid tips and unbalanced cable. The other components are pretty much pristine.

Preferably pickup, shipping cost at your expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By sly_bastard
      Item Condition: Great condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: To many headphones, including 3 iems Further information:

Great condition, Im the second owner. I will change out the hybrid tips for new set of unused m9 tips being the black tips of wanted.

Wanted to allow the opportunity for someone here before I put them up on gumtree or eBay for more.

Considered one of the best iems of all time, the Sony flagship.

They are in great condition, they have some micro scratching but that is expected for this model and unavoidable due to the finish. 

Just don't have the time to use them and don't take them outside the house.  So limited use ATM.

Preferably pick up only but will consider sending with shipping at your expense or to be negotiated.  Also would consider a swap for a high quality amp.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By LachlanJM
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Hurstville Grove 2220 State: New South Wales Payment Method: COD Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:  Onkyo's flagship amplifier. Excellent condition, 3 years old. Selling because of an upgrade. Pickup only as I can't find the box anymore.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Masseey
      Item:Musical Fidelity M6 500i
      Price Range: depending on condition
      Item Condition: New or demo
      Extra Info: looking for
      Musical Fidelity M6 500i integrated amplifier

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Masseey
      Hi Guys

What will be the best power amplifier /integrated amplifier to choose in the musical fidelity between $5000 - $7000?

Does pre-pro has advantage over MF integrated?

Thanks in advance

Is new series of MF is going to be coming soon?