Bluray movie tracker app

Who here has purchased the same movie., more than twice!? I tried searching this forum, but people suggest: 

Excel or Google Sheets - not practical when I'm out and about. 

An app that you have to pay a membership to use

Or Plex media server - which to date, has been beyond me! 

With that said, anyone got suggestions for an app that I can use when I'm at the shops? One time purchase with no ongoing fees that can catalogue my 300+ collection quickly and easily.

TIA

I use My Movies Pro 2. https://www.mymovies.dk. It comes in Mac and Windows with iOS and Android apps as well. All one time purchase though you do have to pay for both mobile and computer versions. I am using the Mac version and also the iOS version. All sync with the other versions.

I used to use Invelos/DVD Profiler, but there is no Mac version and when I got rid of Parallels on my Mac I had to look for a new app.

Edited by groovem
  • Like 1

I use DVD Profiler and have done for years.

You can keep your whole collection both on a PC[Not MAC for some reason], have a backup on the DVD Profiler site, and have the same on your iPhone/Android based phone.

http://www.invelos.com/

OOP's just realized Telecine gave the link to the same program.

Edited by Tweaky
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mobe1969 said:

Blu-Ray.com has a great website, and also a mobile app that has barcode scanning.

i used to use dvd profiler but got sick of using it .... too many things that were issues... and especially with local releases and international ones and then it didn't really cover uhd that well. so been ages since used it

when get some time later this year ... i think i will give blu-ray.com a go...id expect given their world wide frame of reference and way cover uhd etc likely cover things a lot better ? good there is barcoding ! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Chris_from_YT said:

With that said, anyone got suggestions for an app that I can use when I'm at the shops? 

I have the same problem with books (ie novels) I buy. I like many different authors and I simply can't remember what I have read when I am out and about.

I maintain a word document at home with my list of books read. Then I simply save a copy of the file to my Google Drive account.

When I am out looking at books, I simply open my google drive app and click the word document. Easy Peasy.

And its free!