SOLD: FS: AUDEZE LCD-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones Feb 2020

Item Condition: Used = Excellent AUS stock bought 26/2/20 A2A
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Hawthorne
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal Cash
Reason for selling: Too many headphones

Some of my most favourite headphones. FREE SHIPPING AUS

The words that come to mind when describing the sound of the LCD-3 is powerful, dynamic, and liquid. It has fast, accurate attacks and great dynamism, but retains a liquid quality throughout its range that makes it smooth, addicting, and easy to listen to. This headphone matches my preferences nearly perfectly and are versatile enough to play every genre well.
The design of our LCD-3 has remained largely unchanged since its inception, and for good reason. This headphone has long been a customer favorite due to its wide soundstage and forward musical presentation. The depth and impact of the LCD-3 never fails to satisfy even the most discerning ear. If you’re looking for the best at-home listening experience money can buy short of our Flagship line, then the LCD-3 is the headphone for you.
The lineage of the LCD Origins series can be traced back to the original LCD-2. Much has changed over the years, but these headphones still retain the iconic warmth and vibrant presentation that have captivated listeners for more than a decade.

Connect to the Music
The most forgiving of our LCD headphones, the LCD Origins series offers an engaging musical experience that features powerful bass and a rich midrange. Connect to the music as though you're in the room with the musicians.

Engineered and Handcrafted in the USA
Audeze headphones are engineered and handcrafted in the USA to our exacting quality standards. Our beautiful wood rings are precisely matched by grain and color for a sophisticated look to match our premium audio quality.

image.png.bfc8e30e0476a75ed82de5b0133b72d3.png

IMG_0386.jpeg

IMG_0387.jpeg

IMG_0388.jpeg

IMG_0389.jpeg

IMG_0390.jpeg

IMG_0391.jpeg

IMG_0392.jpeg

IMG_0393.jpeg

IMG_0394.jpeg

IMG_0395.jpeg

Great pair of Headphones. These are built like a tank, but extremely comfortable. At a really good price, very reasonable. GLWTS

• Like 1

Not going to give mine away anytime soon!

Great headphones. Lush yet super clear and clean. Full of body and meat, just how I like it.

• Like 1