Marc

35% off and Free Shipping on Sonitus Room Treatment

Due to the overwhelming success of our recent Group Buy, Sonitus Australia has decided to allow online purchasing via its website at https://sonitusacoustics.com.au/

The full range is available, including the packs that were offered here with Australia wide free shipping.

EXCLUSIVE for SN Members - Use code STEREONET35 for a 35% discount at checkout on the marked prices.

This a great offer, however, I have no idea how to place the panels in my lounge room for maximum impact.

7 minutes ago, dolphy said:

This a great offer, however, I have no idea how to place the panels in my lounge room for maximum impact.

Take a picture and discuss in the Room Acoustics, Construction and Design section of the forum :) 

Posted (edited)

I wish they have something treat LF bass though, their lowdiller absorbes from 80hz and the big diffuser starts from 100 Hz. 

DECOTRAP NATUR is better, most effective between 60 and 250 hz.

Edited by TDX

Below 80hz you're looking at very, very large traps, or an entirely different type of treatment (often expensive too).

I had problems at 59Hz, and nothing I found worked at those frequencies. I ended up using the MSR Springtraps from USA, at MUCH more cost unfortunately.

Great to know this has been extended given I had thought I had missed out on the group buy. Nice work @Marc  

I'm considering the 'Massive 6 Strip' absorber/diffuser, in natural oak.  however I need 3, and they come in packs of 2.  Is anyone interested in these and needing am odd number.   If you are looking at these and needing an odd number, PM me and we can work out some arrangement.   I'm in Sydney, near Menai.

I found a solution.  Contacted Steve at Convoy Audio, distributors for Sonitus who was really helpful.  Nice guy to deal with.

15 minutes ago, Kinsella said:

I found a solution.  Contacted Steve at Convoy Audio, distributors for Sonitus who was really helpful.  Nice guy to deal with.

I agree, Convoy Audio have been excellent throughout the purchase process, and even a incorrect colour delivery was immediately corrected with a replacement delivery, and an easy no cost return shipment arranged, nice customer service.

I sent Sonitus an email with some questions and received no response at all :(

1 hour ago, sir sanders zingmore said:

I sent Sonitus an email with some questions and received no response at all :(

I've been asked to pass on steve@convoy.com.au to you directly so you can get answers to your potentially missed email.

15 minutes ago, Marc said:

I've been asked to pass on steve@convoy.com.au to you directly so you can get answers to your potentially missed email.

Thanks Marc.

It wasn't at all clear that Convoy were the people to contact. The link was to sonitus and I emailed them directly via their website. So thanks for the correct contact details 👍