FOUND: Linear Power Supply for Nucleus

Darren69

Item: Linear Power Supply for ROON Nucleus
Price Range: to be discussed.
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

MUST be as per following Nucleus spec/requirements - 19V DC, 2.5mm ID, 5.5mm OD, 11mm L

Teddy Pardo? Keces? Fidelizer? MCRU? Sbooster? Fidelity Audio? Aurailic? Uptone would be great. Teradak?...and whatever other gooduns I have forgotten... PM me if you think you can help.

Edited by Darren69

Both SOTM SPS-500 and SPS-1000 have produced significant improvement in sound quality over the standard supply in powering my NUC 19v.  Suggest adding these to your list.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, RussB said:

Both SOTM SPS-500 and SPS-1000 have produced significant improvement in sound quality over the standard supply in powering my NUC 19v.  Suggest adding these to your list.

One better than the other?

Where didja gettit?

They do produce a different sound in my system, which is not unexpected given their different construction- the 500 is a high quality switching mode supply and the 1000 is straight linear.  Unfortunately I haven’t been able to isolate the difference in powering the NUC as whichever one is not on the NUC has to go on my streamer! (SOTM’s SMS-200 Ultra).  Based on other comparisons though, the 500 seems a bit more dynamic but has a little more of a digital edge than the 1000.  I bought the 500 on SNA and the 1000 from Crux Audio in Australia.

• Thanks 1