Whites

FS: Osborn Centre Speaker C3 - Wide, Gloss Bubinga

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Pennant Hills, NSW 2120
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer
Reason for selling: OCD, Need Walnut colour to match mains.

Further information: 

Up for sale is my Osborn centre speaker, C3 wide. Dimensions are 210(H), 770(W), 270 (D) its finished in gloss bubinga. This is a great sounding centre speaker and I am only changing because my OCD has kicked in.

I changed my front speakers a while go to new ones which are Walnut in colour. Yes, its crazy, but I need the colour to match.

Speaker is in excellent condition, smoke and pet free home.

Speaker is really well built and heavy at 29kg. I would prefer pickup, but pretty sure I could ship.

Photos: 

Sorry about the photo, its very hard to photograph Osborn gloss bubinga speakers. 

2145489535_OsbornC3widephoto1.thumb.jpg.8557b5ee4b51714f1474c2b4f1985391.jpg

Open to reasonable offers🙂

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cardiiiii
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: Pick up only.

Chicago 16 - VG/Ex - WEA - 99235
      Chicago X - Good/VG+ - CBS - SBP2348845
      Chicago - VG+/Ex - WB - 25509-1

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By MGO
      Item Condition: Excellent with Genuine JBL Cones Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Little Bay State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Perfectly functioning, famous woofers from JBL's golden era of high efficiency and musical tone with AlNiCo V magnets.  Have been re-coned with genuine JBL kits.

The JBL K-140 is a superb low frequency transducer designed for bass guitarists and organists to reproduce the rich fundamental tone character of their instruments.  With its AlNiCo magnet structure, the K140 delivers pure bass notes even at thunderous levels with unmatched efficiency of 98dB per watt.  The K140 is 15-1/2 pounds of low frequency dynamite!

The punch in bass notes is deep and solid; midrange bite is crisp and clear; with brilliance in the highs for distinctive tone character.  JBL at its best with efficiency to match.

The K series woofers have that famous AlNiCo sound from the sixties and seventies before civil war in the Congo forced speaker manufacturers to switch to ceramic magnets. 

Power Capacity: 300 W
      Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL
      Frequency Range:  40 – 2500 Hz
      Voice Coil: 4” Copper
      Magnet: 5.4 Kg AlNiCo

Photos show JBL cone numbers 52254.

• By ETknowsaudio
      Item Condition: Perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: South Yarra State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, PayID Reason for selling: Studio Further information: 

PSI Audio A17-M near-field monitors. Swiss quality.

Working Condition: perfect

Cosmetic Condition: perfect

Warranty: 3 years manufacturer's warranty remaining. (warranty cards included)

• By Dodge
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Marantz AV7005 pre processor

Good condition  I have a simple system now and it’s no longer needed.

• By DrDeeKay
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: 
       The Denon AVP A1HD was built as a no-compromise AVP pre-amplifier. The unit offered for sale is in excellent order, visually and aurally. Too many features to list, but the unit was upgraded to support Audyssey Dynamic Volume. See https://www.denon.com/en-au/shop/avreceiver/avpa1hda.

Original reviews included https://www.audioholics.com/av-preamp-processor-reviews/denon-avp-a1hdci.  The audio side of the unit remains excellent. 

I am the original owner, and can ship (would prefer pick-up as the unit is 32.5kg) in the original box.  The unit has been housed in an open-framed hifi rack, the Spider rack, providing outstanding cooling for all components. 

Shipping/ insurance to be purchased by buyer. Local pickup is preferred.

Reasonable offers considered.