Sign in to follow this  
Black Label

FS: discounted SHM SACD Free - Ton Of Sobs

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: near mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: I've listed these discs amongst others previously on Stereonet however there was no takers. Hence here they are again, this time at heavily discounted prices of less than 50% of median price on Discogs.

• Free - Ton Of Sobs     $45
    Limited edition SHM SACD with OBI and all other packaging
    Condition is near mint save for a 15mm mark to the spine of the OBI as pictured
    Discogs link

• Styx - Paradise Theatre     $25     SOLD ELSEWHERE
    Limited edition SHM SACD with all original packaging excluding OBI
    Condition of case and packaging is near mint while the disc itself is excellent exhibiting just a few small marks
    Discogs link

Pickup is available from Sydney's inner west. Alternatively postage can be arranged at buyers cost (approx $10 per disc, cheaper if combined)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

SACD 02 front.jpg

SACD 01 OBI.jpg

SACD 01 rear.jpg

Edited by Black Label
corrected order of images

Final price drop 🙂

Paradise Theatre sold elsewhere

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection Japanese pressing with Obi. This is a Promo copy with 4 page bio on the band.
      Please see my other listings. I will combine shipping.

Love and Rockets
      Love and Rockets
      Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven
      EX+/NM-
      1986 Japan w/Obi Beggars YX-7385-AX
      Notes - Promo Copy with 4 Page Bang Biography
      Includes - If There's A Heaven Above Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven Haunted When The Minutes Drag

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection Japanese pressing with Obi. Includes 2 fold out posters.

Cure, The
      The Head On The Door
      NM/NM
      1985 Japan w/Obi VAP 351527
      Notes - Poster Disc/Biography Sheet Insert
      "Includes - Inbetween Days    Kyoto Song The Blood    Six Different Ways The Baby Screams Close To Me"

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection Japanese pressing with Obi.  This is a Promo copy with the Poster of Adam Ant.

Adam And The Ants
      Prince Charming
      EX/NM
      1981 Japan w/Obi Epic 253P327
      Notes - Promo Label Includes Obi Insert and Postrt
      Includes - Prince Charming Stand And Deliver Ant Rap

• By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E- Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved