Posted (edited)
Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Southern River
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up, Paypal (fees extra)
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: 

Trying to reduce number of items in the chain. No power supply as I was powering it direct from my JS2. Stock photo will be replaced with actual unit.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

567C437F-6823-4CE3-AB6A-5A682706E91D.jpeg

Edited by coeuslee

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sir sanders zingmore
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Glen Iris State: Victoria Payment Method: none required Reason for selling: want a silver one Further information:
       I have a spare black faceplate for a Sanders Magtech amp. My amp also has a black faceplate but I would like the option to change it to silver.
      So, if anyone has a magtech with a silver faceplate and they want to "paint it black", don't. Just swap it with mine.. win win

Photos:

\

• By arekg
      Item Condition: 9 - superb Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Moving out These speakers were purchased in 1998. They are still working flawlessly. Having decided to move, I have to part with these superb speakers.
      Original Ambience Technical booklet and set up instructions included. Demo for genuine buyers only.
      The price includes the speaker cables. The price is negotiable (within reason).

These speakers are not going to be made anymore, as the designer and their creator is retiring.
      https://www.facebook.com/carltonaudiovisual/posts/time-is-running-out-to-get-a-pair-of-these-australian-made-ambience-ribbon-louds/2241324625924305/

1800 model, 1780mm tall x 260mm wide.
      Specifications and Dimensions:
      Crimped Metal Type Ribbon.
      180mm SEAS long throw woofer.
      Rear ported bass reflex design.
      Nominal impedance 4.3 ohms
      Power handling 150watts RMS (long term)
      Sensitivity 89dB @ 1 metre with 2.83 volts input.
      Crossover 18dB/Octave @ 420Hz.
      Minimum Amplifier power 30 watts RMS/channel
      Ideal Amplifier power 100 – 150 watts RMS/channel 

• By Doc M
      Item Condition: Used. Fully functional. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Benalla State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements. Hi SNers.
      I'm selling my old faithful Japanese made Sharp amp. It has had 2 sets of female RCA's installed (I/O). It has a beautifully clear and warm sound. It reflects it's age in it's aesthetic design, the age of flairs, Hawaiian shirts and sideburns (late 70's).  I purchased it brand new in 1979 I believe. Now, who in their right mind would not want a volume control that goes to 40? (Cop that Spinal Tap...Hah!...) The 'Power' decal was rubbed off during a relocate and that's about all for blemishes aside from some vintage dust marks. The specs are shown in the photos that tell how good, bad or indifferent it is. Sad to be letting it go, I'd rather someone have it that will use it and appreciate it than it just hide in the dark, Man caves excepted, it's a very good amp.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Unsound
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Camberwell State: Victoria Payment Method: COD, Bank Transfer, PayPal, Credit Card (plus fees) Reason for selling: Moving to country - NLR Further information: This machine is just over 2 years old and is the Pro model - updated from the earlier model that had reliability issues.

Probably washed only 500 LPs, however I have replaced the brushes and filters about 3-6 months ago - only cleaned 50 LPs since.

I'm really torn as to whether dispose of this machine, however I have cleaned all my LPs, however, don't be surprised if I change my mind (again).

This is the premium Ultrasonic machine available, as owned by Michael Fremmer, amongst many other audiophiles.

Many award and 5 star reviews.

RRp $5,499

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Winno
      Item Condition: Used but good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kenmore, Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
      Nordost Flatline Gold RCA cables - 1m. 
      I think these may have been made from Flatline Gold speaker cables. Not sure so priced accordingly. They do sound very good regardless. I purchased them new from an Ebay seller. Only selling as I now use all Red Dawn and these are no longer being used. 

Photos: