Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further information: 
 Selling my Mission speakers (794 floorstanding speakers , 790 bookshelf speakers and centre speaker M3c2i)

In great condition 

Selling to downsize

Colour: gloss Piano black

Hard to come by in used market 

Thanks for looking!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200509_101326.jpg

20200509_101342.jpg

20200508_232018.jpg

20200508_231840.jpg

20200509_101516.jpg

20200509_101421.jpg

20200509_101347.jpg

If anyone interested in buying the Mission 794 floorstanding speakers will sell for 400$, pickup in Joondanna WA, thanks

Floorstanding speakers sold through another source

1 hour ago, Phil sydney said:

Hi really Keen on the bookshelf speakers.

Please see inbox

Msg sent

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Grant71
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Ringwood East State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrading to Sonos Arc Further information:Excellent condition, was only purchased in April from The Good Guys. Selling due to upgrading to the Sonos Arc for Atmos capability. Includes optical cable. Receipt provided for proof of purchase.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By Colonel Sanders
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Inglewood State: WA Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT, Paypal payment as Friend on pickup. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I have a Soundtouch 300 soundbar,  an Accoustimass 300 subwoofer and two Virtually Invisible 300 surround speakers that are for sale. I’m selling the whole lot together and will not split.

I’ve actually never end up installing the surround speakers.

This is a pick up only sale as I don’t have the shipping boxes other than the one for the surround speakers. Apologies in advance for anyone interested on the East Coast.

Cheers

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By ELYAS
      Item Condition: Used- as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Hillside State: VIC Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

High quality Tempered Glass HIFI equipment rack/shelving unit.

Bottom shelf is tall enough to hold a large Receiver/Amp, two above perfect for other sources such as PlayStation/XBox, Bluray players, modems/routers etc. With cable management holes in the rear panel.

Height: 680mm
      Width: 650mm
      Depth: 450mm

In as new condition. 
      Pickup only, COD.

Photos:

*Doggy not for sale. 
    • By MoveD
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

After a taste of the first Shunyata power cable Python Helix Alpha, I bought this cable from a very nice SNAer here last week. I found Shunyata really suits my system and I like what these cables did. Now I decided to upgrade to their upper range but need to sell this first... 

Comes in its original box with documents..

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By MoveD
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For those who have experienced with Herron VTSP-3, they know what a fantastic preamp this is and considered a must-audition product. It beats some big name preamps in the range of $10-$20k!!! But don’t take my words for it and listen for yourself... The RRP when new back in the day was USD $6550.

To roughly illustrate how good the Herron VTSP-3 is and I am not exaggerating - in a recent listening VTSP-3 beats the Accuphase C2400 (which was originally retailed for €12000/USD17000) hands down! The setup comprises top range gear of:
      Accuphase & Esoteric SACD/CD players. Accuphase & Burmester power amps.
      Marten, Gauder Akustic & Audio Solutions speakers! 

A great review from positive-feedback and I am sure you can find more: 
      https://positive-feedback.com/Issue35/herron_vtsp3.htm

According to the last owner, he contacted Herron with the serial number to confirm this unit as genuine. Keith Herron himself replied to confirm that although this unit was manufactured in 2008, no parts will wear out except the tubes. A snapshot of the email is provided. There have also been many comments on how VTSP-3 is so gentle on tubes that they last forever...

Now here is the fun part - VTSP-3 is very susceptible to tube rolling. If my asking price is met, I will include two sets of vintage tubes (A total of 14 tubes all were bought NOS). Otherwise, I am open to reasonable offer if the buyer just wants the Electro Harmonix 6922 stock tubes. 

Tubes included in the asking price are:

6x Electro Harmonix 6922 stock tubes
      Plus (refer to picture)

Front row:

Telefunken E88CC closely matched pair
      Made in Berlin 1960s Diamond on the base 13500/14000 & 14000/14000 where 11000 is NOS Dated xx/09/1962 & 25/01/1965 Purchased from a trusted eBayer with 100% feedback $350 Less than 30 hours used  
      Voskhod 6DJ8 matched quad
      Marked 68 Purchased from tube seller Mark on SNA classified $50/tube Less than 100 hours used  
      Voskhod 6DJ8 matched pair 
      Very faint marks presumed from the same batch as above as I purchased right after the quad Purchased from tube seller Mark on SNA classified $50/tube Less than 50 hours used  
      Total of 6x Voskod 6DJ8 $300

Back row:

Amperex 7308/E188CC gold pin matched pair. 
      Labeled PQ premium quality.   Made in Heerleen Holland.  14M 14M 14M & 15M 15M 15M on top Etched codes of VR6 43C4 / VR6 43D1 Tested on Dan Nelson calibrated TV-7 with readings of 82/83/50 and 84/82/50. Min good value is 50.  Purchased from a trusted eBayer with 100% feedback $300/pair Less than 200 hours used  
      Amperex USN-CEP 7308 matched quad
      Made in USA 4 05 / VR5 *3H 4 05 / VR5 *3I Date code gone (presumed 4 05 same as above?)/ VR5 *3I 64-47 / VR5 *4B purchased by the last owner from Upscale Audio USD $170/tube, now no longer available from Upscale Audio Rough estimate less than 2000 hours  
      Total tube values over $2k when new.

Have the original remote control.

No scratches except a small one on the top cover towards middle of the back, see top view picture.

Have original box to ship in double boxes.

Photos:

PLEASE READ