FS: Luxman L-507uX Integrated Amplifier

Item Condition: Functionally perfect with significant marks on the case
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: South Australia
Payment Method: Bank transfer, cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

I purchased this luscious-sounding Class A/B 110wpc integrated amplifier from SNA in 2018.

It's condition is unchanged - there are scrape marks along the side panels, which look to be from bumping against uprights when being put into a tight rack, which are not visible when it is in a rack. There are a couple of upper edge dents on the facia, where it looks like someone has dropped something onto the face - but you won't notice these, because you will be staring a the cool blue VU meters bouncing along to your favourite music. It has a metal remote, but truly, nothing beats the heavy clunk of operating the source selector by hand.

It is functionally perfect and hasn't missed a beat. I've run a few different speakers with them, and I would say that this amp would be an excellent choice to tame a standmount with an upward tilt to the treble.

I'm not a vinyl guy, but I have been told that the inbuilt phonostage is very good

Initially looking for a local buyer to pick up, but I have all of the original packaging and documentation.

Photos: 

(the orange marker is a sticker to help me see the volume level from across the room and will come off without trouble)

IMG_9715.JPG

IMG_9723.JPG

IMG_9724.JPG

IMG_9721.JPG

IMG_9728.JPG

IMG_9725.JPG

IMG_9716.JPG

IMG_9717.JPG

IMG_9718.JPG

IMG_9719.JPG

IMG_9720.JPG

IMG_9722.JPG

Edited by sakabatou
added info
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

It’s a really lovely sounding amp - I’ve heard it matched with B+W 805D3 and it really held its own against far more expensive power amps. 

good luck with the sale!!

• Like 1