No What Hi-Fi magazine deliveries

I don't know the appropriate forum to post this so I'll post it here.

I'm a current What Hi-Fi magazine print edition subscriber but have not received a copy since the March edition.

Despite twice contacting the subscription department via Future Publishing’s MyFavouriteMagazines online contact form I have yet to receive a response.

Are there any other subscribers experiencing such a delay and/or lack of response?

I get my copy of HI.Fi NEWS (UK) from the newsagent where they email me when it comes in and hold it for me and I only this week recieved my March copy. So there must be some delays from the UK.  I'm also waiting for a TT part from the UK which is taking i;s time, so maybe the ROYAL Mail are having trouble with this damn virus?

I subscribe to three Future Publishing titles - MacFormat, Macworld, and Total Film. They come as digital downloads and I read them on my iPad. The digital versions are also a lot cheaper than the print editions. Maybe you could contact them and see it you can read the digital versions.

16 hours ago, groovem said:

I subscribe to three Future Publishing titles - MacFormat, Macworld, and Total Film. They come as digital downloads and I read them on my iPad. The digital versions are also a lot cheaper than the print editions. Maybe you could contact them and see it you can read the digital versions.

I must admit I'm a bit old fashioned and prefer a magazine plus after I've read them I pass them onto a mate.

• Like 1

On 07/05/2020 at 12:43 PM, GregWormald said:

According to AusPost bulk rate postal deliveries from overseas were not being accepted for Australian delivery. Even local package delivery is now in the "weeks" category rather than "days".

We've been sending parcels to daughters in Eden and Newcastle. The Post Office advised that it could take quite some time to arrive, but on each occasion the parcels turned up a couple of days later.

I made a purchase from the Classifieds on SNA which was posted in Melbourne on Monday. It arrived here yesterday.

Things aren't that bad.

Stereophile is MIA as is Audio Technology.

A mate of mine works at a mailing house and they are only doing two days a week because hardly anyone is printing.

I would have thought it was a perfect time to market direct to mailboxes.