Nick1000

SOLD: FS: IFI MICRO IPHONO2 PHONO PRE-AMPLIFIER

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal or Cash on pick-up
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: 

I purchased this off another SNA’er to compare against my current phono stage – great phono and lots of flexibility on settings to suit almost any cartridge.  I am selling as I preferred the synergy of my existing phono in my system.

Comes with power wart and grounding extension wire.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gregory13
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roselands State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: First and only owner. Treated with care. Includes original packaging. Purchased from Addicted to Audio. Price is for both items. Work really well when used with a laptop or PC. Great reduction in noise and eliminates system hum and buzz. 

• By yipskiddlydoo
      Item Condition: Excellent, As-New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bankstown Hospital State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank Transfer, PayPal for Shipping Reason for selling: No use, purchased speakers and permanently WFH moving forward. Further information: 

Hello there SNA,

Selling my iFi xDSD Hi-Res Bluetooth Portable USB DAC/AMP.

This was also purchased from Minidisc Chatswood, date of purchase 03 Sept 2019. It is still covered by warranty until September 2020 and I will provide the purchase receipt.
      The unit probably has less than < 100hrs of usage at most, similar to the Andros I've listed.

I use studio monitors at home and WFH kicked in quite early for us when COVID came round. Haven't used it in some time now. 

Works fine, cosmetically perfect and has never had issues.

The only negative is that I cannot seem to find the little mini-optical toslink to standard toslink adapter that came with it ... instead I have included an iFi USB to USB-C cable which you can use to connect to a USB-C device if so wished.

Prefer cash on pick-up, but can post for additional costs (including insurance via registered post) at a guess maybe $20? Can provide a more exact quote if this is your preferred route of purchased.

Thank you & kind regards

• By JimmyBoy
      Item Condition: Excellent - no marks/scratches Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR - trying new stuff Further information: 

Bought it from Minidisc in June 2018, invoice and original package/accessories will be included
      Very versatile and decent desktop amp, I used it as my "backup" amp of WA5 for casual yet satisfying listening
      Feel free for pm me any questions

Jim

Photos: 

• By astr0n0m1nus
      Item: IFI ZEN DAC AMP
      Price Range: up to $150 (depending on condition, warranty, etc.)
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Willing to post item to Teneriffe, QLD. Preferred payment though PayPal / PayPal friend.
    • By Nstat
      Item: Parks Audio Puffin Phono Pre
      Price Range:
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      HI All, I am looking to purchase a Parks Audio Phono Pre especially if it has the optional Digital output mod.

Thanks