Buffle

SOLD: FS: YG Acoustics Carmel Speakers

Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Secret Harbour
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: EFT or Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Change of direction

Further information: 

All reviews of these speakers highly praised them from their pristine, transparent response to their neutral yet deep reaching bass.  The reviews are more than valid, the sound is flawless and they are truly very high end, as one would expect at the retail price.  These could easily be end-game speakers and bring immense enjoyment.  I suspect that these will be speakers I will regret selling.

They have been well cared for and come with the Delrin pucks and original packing crates.  I can ship them at buyer's expense.  Priced for a quick sale, as we are in an unusual situation with the current restrictions and I want the buyer to have faith that he or she will be making a comfortable decision whether or not able to audition them.  They will far from disappoint.  
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3179.jpeg

IMG_3203.jpeg

IMG_3185.jpeg

IMG_3196.jpeg

IMG_3193.jpeg

Holy Batman.. This look stunning!  Good luck with sale.. 👍

Very close to home.

Lovely speakers GLWS 👍

Wowww !     Have not heard them, but after reading the reviews, I would put my wallet and my ears forward if you were in Sydney  (    hey..... things are never in Sydney... grrrrlllll   )     GLWTS

@Buffle knows a thing or two about speakers, so if he owned these.... they must be very good.

Buy with confidence, a really good dude....🙏👍....GLWTS T🍷🍷

Very rare opportunity for Perth buyers, indeed. The Carmels were competitive against Magico S1s. Personally, I find the cabinet design of the Carmels more elegant.

Really Great speaker, it give me lot of great Memory how we unboxing it with Victor  etc  last when i heard a Vitus SIA 025 drive the Carmel in my very good friend place 😃 

@vhmf

Wow. Beautiful ones. GLWTS 

so close yet so far. I have been using bookshelf speakers and never own floor standing speakers. Honestly i didn't even heard this name before (what a shame) but for the first time i feel this could be the ultimate speaker that i would keep and enjoy for life (even without audition it). not to mention after reading the reviews!!! i have been spending hours just now to run through the reviews and even try to "audition" it via youtube . such a beautiful speakers indeed.

i just dug my wallet and upgraded my tube integrated amp to Primaluna Evo 400 few days ago, and has been start shopping around with the remaining few thousand bucks in hand for a pair of floor standing speakers. How i wish i can reach this right away. 

very beautiful speakers indeed. GLWTS