Sign in to follow this  
peppy

WITHDRAWN: FS: Auralic Taurus MKII Headphone Amplifier

Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Castle Hill NSW 2154
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal , Cash
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: Auralic Taurus MKII. Works perfectly.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

0B81D378-DE59-4398-8C0D-74B25B1BA040.jpeg

DF637338-0D1A-4408-8D9A-ED3F1D8E0C9B.jpeg

F96E23A8-4949-48C6-AE4A-C097C7252F85.jpeg

Very transparent amp with enough power to drive high impedance cans with ease. 

GLWS.

Cancelling the same for this amp for now coz I thought of replacing it with Burson Conductor  3. 
After testing Burson 3 against Taurus , I had to cancel Taurus’s sale.

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wanta911
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burswood State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Owned since new and very rarely used as I'm not exactly a regular headphone listener.

The amp sounds great and pairs well with the HD600 & HD650s I've used with it. Easily drives 2 sets of headphones simultaneously to do comparisons.

Prefer a local sale but will post at an agreed price. No original box, so if post is required I will have to make something up.

Please PM for further info or interest.

Specs:
      low-distortion, pure Class A headphone amplifier
      THD: 0.008% (10-20,000Hz)
      frequency response: 15Hz to 75,000Hz (-3dB)
      signal-to-noise ratio: greater than 109dB (A weighted)
      output impedance: less than 1 Ohm
      output power: 1.1 watt at 32 Ohms
      USB Type B input with built-in Mac and PC compatible drivers for computer audio
      1 pair line-level RCA inputs and outputs
      1 pair RCA preamp outputs
      two full-size stereo headphone outputs

• By Athanasiophile
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Purchased direct from Robertson Audio cables online. Length is 600mm. Cable details are as follows:
      - Hand polished 99.9% solid silver core signal feed & return/earth, soft annealed 24 AWG (.5mm Dia.) Solid core to eliminate Skin Effect. Silver conductivity unaffected by oxidation (tarnishing) unlike copper wires for the ultimate in sonic clarity and accuracy.
      - Spiral braided copper shielding to reject Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) & EMI
      - Teflon insulator (with air gap technique) best insulator next to a vacuum
      - Mylar Foil wrap for additional shielding
      - Audiophile quality Plugs
      - Cardas Quad eutectic solder used on all joints
      - Each cable tested after assembly & retested prior to sending
      Photos:

• By hammerharry
      After a momentary power outages yesterday my Aries does not now appear to recognise my connected USB portable drive. When I access the addition settings menu the library setup option is available for a few seconds before disappearing to return again for another couple of seconds.
      When I attempt to setup an existing library the scan screen appears briefly before telling me there is an issue.

Anyone experience anything along these lines?

Cheers, Harry
    • By BobbieBeat
      Item Condition: Used - as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Malvern State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal (fees on buyer), Cash on pick up, Direct transfer Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:
      Hi, model needs no introduction - plenty of reviews online and it’s fantastic. Unit is as new and have all accessories and original packaging. It’s only a couple of months old, purchased from Minidisc. I’m selling as I’ve decided to move to a full desktop set-up. Happy to post whatever method you like (at buyers cost) or do local pick-up.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By logicaldisconnect
      Item Condition: Excellent (9.5/10) Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal or cash on pickup Reason for selling: Headphone setup not getting much use now I'm mostly working from home. Further information:

This is a great little amp. It's powerful, smooth and enjoyable to listen to. I've been using it with ZMF Vérité Open and Bifrost 2 and it has kept up admirably. This has been one of my favourite headphone combos.

See impressions at, eg, https://www.head-fi.org/threads/schiit-asgard-3-impressions-thread.914012/, https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/schiit-asgard-3-headphone-amp-with-continuity-output-stage.8228/

Excellent condition. Has been used for 200 hours at most. Comes with all original packaging and receipt. If you purchase with the Bifrost 2 (also pictured and for sale), I will throw in the Schiit Pyst RCA cables I purchased with them. Current price to buy locally is $530 (and not too much cheaper to buy from Schiit when you add shipping).

Photos: