Item Condition: Excellent 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: Too many CD Players

Colour: Titanium Silver

Extra Info: I've owned this unit since new and it was purchased approximately 3 and a half years ago. Comes with box, books, remote and power cable. Can be used with balanced, unbalanced or digital interconnects. Looks like new and presents as such. Too good a unit to simply be sitting in a box unused. Can be shipped at buyer's expense.

CD32a.jpg.3bbf591be9bbadd121030e11c6fd8922.jpg

CD32b.jpg.54ed7381d83672b1552ccf47c6dddd57.jpg

CD32c.jpg.c95a3009bd0f150b9722c6daa1379276.jpg

CD32e.jpg.8460823cd9f34c2b28ec9fc0762643a8.jpg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Edited by Happy Sacks
Add Pics
  • Love 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By robbyvikram
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bayswater North State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Not In Use Further information: Been away for last year and a half. Re listing stuff that needs to go

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By matty_reptile
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading High end quality hardware in excellent condition. Selling due to a different direction (mcintosh upgrades).

Viewed, tested and purchased  early in year but has been stored carefully in my house ever since. Won’t disappoint the listener. Comes with remote but not original packaging. Would prefer local pickup but am happy to arrange safe shipping at buyers extra cost. 

Price is negotiable.

https://www.whathifi.com/au/primare/pre30/review

• By stuckinhere
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Lindfield State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Purchased from SNA classifieds a couple of years ago. Amazing amplifier. If you hold clarity and detail above all, Primare.
      For transparency, there are two small marks on the face plate (see last pic)
      Comes in original box and packaging with accessory box and contents as per pics. 

Pref to local buyer but will post at cost (yours, not mine)

Stay safe
      Peace, Love and Harmonies for all

• By Little_Joe
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: Not used Further information:  I'm selling the Primare NP5 Prisma streamer as I no longer use it.  I bought this device on 5 June 2020 for $1099 from Frank Prowse and only used it for a few weeks. It's a great little device but my internet struggles when streaming via computer or tablet using UPnP, so I've purchased a USB DAC to stream directly from my devices.  

The NP5 has Chromecast built-in and includes Spotify Connect, AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, and will be Roon Ready following a future update. You can also play audio files from a USB flash drive, external USB hard disk, or a network drive.

I'll throw in a coaxial cable that the store gave me when I purchased the device. I can provide a copy of the tax invoice on purchase.

Price includes PayPal fee and a donation to SNA. 

From Primare's website:
      NP5 Prisma is the network player for everyone, incorporating all the functionality found in our award winning Prisma enabled models, in addition to control of network connected hard drives, Prisma includes AirPlay 2, Bluetooth®, Roon Ready*, and Spotify Connect®, Prisma features Chromecast built-in, a unique streaming portal allowing effortless direct connection to hundreds of streaming applications and services, including voice control, for the best possible performance and user experience.
      *with future update. 

https://www.primare.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NP5-Prisma-User-Guide.pdf

Photos:

• By Arv
      Item: Primare DAC 30 in Black 
      Price: $750 Price Drop - $700
      Item Condition: Used, Excellent Condition
      Reason for selling: Upgrade/ NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal As Friend (or + %Fees), COD Only
      Extra Info:
      I am the 2nd owner of this DAC and had purchased this DAC from a fellow SNA member @chick3nrice start of this year to replace my previous DAC (Audiolab M-DAC). Refer to previous FS listing: 

The DAC had performed well in my system and I felt it was a step-up in comparison to the M-DAC... especially in terms of better resolution and detail. Also see previous FS listing for chick3nrice's impressions of the DAC.

The DAC is in excellent used condition as can be seen in the pictures. Included is the remote, powercable, manual and have the original factory packaging and box. Able to ship interstate at buyers expense and risk; rest assured it will be well packed. 

Few reviews online as well:
      http://www.hifiplus.com/articles/primare-dac30-digital-to-analogue-converter/?page=3
      http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/primare-dac-30-digital-analogue-converter  
      https://www.stereolifemagazine.com/reviews/item/964-primare-dac30

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.