Item Condition: As New , Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: South Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded to floorstanders

Further information: 
Dali Rubicon 2 bookshelf speakers, Piano Black, As New,  1st owner, I bought them new in Dec 2018, balance warranty.  Superb clear, almost full range, great bass, balanced sound, made in Denmark, close Dynaudio competitor.

Great price, you save $$$.. new rrp is $3699

Speakers are full gloss, spotless, no damage whatsoever. Clean smoke-free apartment.

The are fully packed in original carton/boxes, ready for your enjoyment at this price.  Shipping arranged at your cost. Thanks ! 

https://www.dali-speakers.com/products/rubicon/rubicon-2/

http://www.tonepublications.com/review/dali-rubicon-2-speakers/

https://www.avaustralia.com.au/dali-rubicon-2-6-5-bookshelf-rear-speakers-pair/

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20200502_171932.jpg

IMG_20200502_171849.jpg

IMG_20200502_171534.jpg

IMG_20200502_171527.jpg

IMG_20200502_171216.jpg

IMG_20200502_171207.jpg

IMG_20200502_171143.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Jules,  Dali sure are making terrific speakers with lovely finishes and cabinetry.  I really like the tweeter in these Rubicons. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: EFT cash PayPal for friends Reason for selling: NLR Further information: This is a 2.5m pair of speaker cable. Bought from KD Audio. It has WBT next Gen termination.  Please see photo they have plastic guiders but only in end and they aren’t directional. 

These sell for $2,700 so this is great value. 

see other listing for matching interconnects. 

https://www.jdaudioonline.com.au/product/carbon-8-loudspeaker-cable/

Photos:

• By richardnau
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Eastwood State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup, PayID, Paypal Reason for selling: Remodelled home, no longer required I previously offered these speakers with a centre channel, but have now sold that separately - so this listing is just for the towers.

Tannoy's Dual Concentric heritage is well-known, and these beautiful speakers (Espresso colour =  very dark brown) feature 6" DC drivers in beautiful curve-sided cabinets. The Revolution family included a number of models (with flat sides) that were made in Tannoy's partner factory in China. As you can see from the labels, the Revolution Signature models were made in the UK.

I am selling a pair of full-size tower speakers. These feature 1 x 6" DC mid/high driver and 1 x 6" LF driver, as well as a front-facing port finished in brushed metal. These are elegant speakers, with no visible driver mounting screws, and magnetically-attached grilles. The speakers can be bi-wired, but include bridging bars for single wiring.

The speakers are fully functioning, and in great condition. One tower has some minor scratches on the top (these are just indentations in the veneer- there is no removal of colour - see photo). Spikes (never fitted) are supplied (as you can see, I have felt pads on the bottom due to the floor surface the towers were standing on).

I have original cartons for the units (the cartons have been in my ceiling, but appear to be in ok condition now that I have looked at them) - but the size and weight for each carton exceeds what Australia Post will accept as a parcel. If you want shipping, you'll need to arrange with a courier to collect and deliver to you.

I can arrange for you to listen (to confirm all working) - but the amp that I have available for this is just a little Class D module on a Raspberry Pi HAT. So it's not in the same class as the speakers, and I wouldn't really call it an audition!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By favouriteheadache
      Item Condition: Used but as new in box Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glebe State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading to floorstanding speakers for a larger space As new in box with all original documentation is the Award winning Klipsch Reference Premier RP-600M standmount bookshelf speakers.

Purchased 25/11/2020. Reason for selling is upgrading to floorstanding speakers for a larger space.

Pickup from Glebe NSW 2037.

Description
      Klipsch rp-600mredesigned from the ground up, the all-new Reference Premiere Series leverages over 70 years of Klipsch signature acoustic expertise With cutting-edge technology to deliver the ultimate home theater solution.Leveraging a 1" Titanium tweeter matted to our proprietary Hybrid Tractrix horn - the rp-600m bookshelf speaker delivers incredible acoustics to fill your home with loud, crystal-clear sound and robust bass that no ordinary bookshelf speaker can.Hybrid Tractrix hornhorn loading maximizes efficiently and increases detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. Proprietary Tractrix geometry provides the most efficient transfer of high frequency waves into the listening area. The phase plug and compressed molded silicon face ensure smooth frequency response. When combined, the cleanest, most natural sound possible is created.Linear travel suspension titanium diaphragm tweeter the exclusive linear travel suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. Lts tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.Vented tweeter design the new vented tweeter Housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.Spun copper cerametallic woofers a signature feature on the Reference Premiere Series, cerametallic woofers are exceptionally rigid and lightweight for minimal distortion and maximum efficiency. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded lts tweeter, it provides the highest speaker efficiency in its class.
      Features & details
      1” titanium lts vented tweeter with hybrid tractrix Horn
      6.5" Spun copper cerametallic woofers
      Bass-reflex via rear-firing tractrix port
      Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
      Strong, flexible removable magnetic grille

• By one-eyed-xander
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Pyrmont State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing For sale a pair of KEF Q100 bookshelf speakers in white finish, and stands. Both were purchased in new by be in 2016, and I'm selling because I have downsized.

These are great speakers, both in sound and looks. I would say they are still in new condition, no blemishes or scratches.

The stands are "TransDeco" branded. I don't know anything about them other than the fact I bought them off Amazon and they look good with the KEFs.

Unfortunately I don't have the original packaging for either speakers or stands, but I don have the original accessories pack including manual and spare baffles, etc.

• By bigev
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Fitzroy North State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving & Downsizing Further information:

A pair of Yamaha NS-70 floor speakers in great condition. No marking or damage on any of the speakers, screens are complete with no cracks. The odd, small, mark here and there on the tower - general age / wear and tear. I had have had these for about 5 years hooked up to a Yamaha AX-550 and they sound very nice. They would suit a home theatre setup as well.

Lockdown in VIC had me do some "upgrades" to them which may not have been required but hey, lockdown.

I added feet and I changed the caps and they currently have installed MU-EVO-Oil-2u2-450V &  MU-EVO-6u8-450V.

It comes with extra caps if you want experiment with the sound as I did;

2x MU-ECAP-2U2-50V-BG50
      2x MU-ECAP-6U8-50V-BG50

Pick-up in Fitzroy North anytime until Friday 26th, then they move with to Preston. Ideally I'd like to not move them!

Specifications
      3-way 4-speaker bass reflex
      20cm cone woofer x 2
      10cm cone mid-range
      2.5cm (1") dome tweeter
      Nominal Impedance : 6 ohms
      Freq : 38 Hz - 20kHz
      Nom. Input Power : 80W
      Peak : 280W
      Weight : 15kg each

Photos: