Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, bank transfer or cash
Reason for selling: Not required, excessive to my needs, downsizing

Further information: Up for sale is my Nad pre/power combo consisting of a 1020 preamp with a pair of nad 216thx power amps running in monoblock configuration. 

Preamp is the front stage of the famed nad 3020 integrated amp in good condition with a nice phono stage. Pots are mildy scratchy and could do with a deoxit. Performs fine otherwise.

These power amps have just endless clean power from them. My housemate could hear every note of me playing Beethoven from 6 houses up the street with the house closed up. It still could have gone a lot louder too...... But I have close by neighbours and cant listen to music at these volumes often so am going to try out what tube amps do instead. (Or fix my proton d1200 monoblocks 😁)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200501_131311.jpg

20200501_131407.jpg

20200501_131424.jpg

20200501_131349.jpg

20200501_131451.jpg

20200501_131501.jpg

20200501_131437.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rodders3
      Item Condition: very, very good used condition. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Albert Park State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal plus 3%, cash on pickup, EFT once cleared. Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: This was for sale previously however I have decided to add an extra arm to my Techdas TT for mono and I will be keeping the arm.

Everything else in the previous sale is included save the arm, hence the massive price drop.

I also found an extra strobe sticker that goes under the outer platter. You don't need this yet as the one under the outer platter is perfect.

Previous sale here:

This is a great project - just add the arm of your choice but please make sure it fits the Linn profile as the Mober sub-chassis is designed for Linn arms. 

I have added some more pics without the arm. 

I will add that the plinth is original and absolutely beautiful!

Pick up only from Albert Park VIC.

Cheers, Rod.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You unstand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By robes
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

This is a Harmon Kardon 235 AVR Receiver and DVD 23 Player.

Both items are in good condition, they came together and great reviews when it came out - http://www.audioreview.com/product/amplification/a-v-receivers/harman-kardon/avr-235.html 

Pickup only - and the receiver is heavy fyi 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By franky995
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Heatherton State: VIC Payment Method: Reason for selling: Further information:

For sale is my Mjolnir 2 - a balanced hybrid tube amp with a punchy, dynamic and airy sound with superb imaging. Works very well as a pre amp adding a bit of tube magic to any system.

Great condition overall with only minor signs of wear, there is a very small mark at the front - please see pictures.

I am including several pairs of sought after tubes to facilitate some serious tube rolling on the buyer’s side!

Included in the sale are:

- Mjolnir 2 amp
      - power cord
      - manual
      - generic 6922 /6DJ8 tubes x2
      - Amperex orange globe tubes x2
      - Telefunken pcc88 tubes x2
      - Electro-Harmonix 6922 tubes (gold pins) x2

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By logicaldisconnect
      Item Condition: Excellent (9.5/10) Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Changing system Further information:

This is a powerful tube amp made by ampsandsound in collaboration with ZMF (makers of the Vérité, Auteur etc headphones). It has a relatively neutral sound with excellent clarity and detail but maintains the body and dynamics of a great tube amp. 

It sounds excellent with my ZMF Vérité headphones and with other headphones I've tried. It has a high-z output which works particularly well with high impedance headphones like the ZMFs, and a low-z output which is better with lower impedance headphones.

You can find details here: https://www.zmfheadphones.com/pendant-new. Some reviews and impressions: https://darko.audio/2020/10/moving-upfield-the-zmf-pendant/, https://www.headphones.com/blogs/news/zmf-pendant-tube-headphone-amplifier-review, https://www.head-fi.org/threads/zmf-pendant-by-ampsandsound-impressions-tube-rolling-and-general-discussions.939249/.

I purchased mine direct from ZMF in September 2020. It has been used for around 100 hours. I should note that it has a small amount of hum in my setup, which I understand is common and is not audible when music is playing. The low-z output is black with the headphones I've tested.

Comes with the stock tubes (JJ Electronics) and a very sturdy Seahorse case for transportation.

All up (including GST and import duties) I paid around $3,100. I understand a new version is coming out shortly which will be very similar to the existing (I think with a different volume pot) but more expensive.

I am also parting with my ZMF Vérité and Schiit Bifrost 2 if you are interested in going directly to a top-of-the-line headphone setup!

Photos:

• By Baz W
      Item Condition: Brand New Only Opened To Inspect Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal EFT Reason for selling: have two copies