Sign in to follow this  
kylevuong19

SOLD: FS: Devialet Expert 200 Integrated Amplifier

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: mint, 9/10 with original packaging
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne Western Suburb
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Downsize

Extra Info:

The Devialet was purchased last year and I’m the second owner. It was originally purchased in June 2015 so basically you still have 1 more month factory warranty until June 2020.

This is a superb all in one amplifier. There are reasons this get many great reviews from audiophile around the world. 

I didn't believe how good it is in such a small package until blown away by its sound. 

Works perfectly since I bought it last year, not a single fault. My dream is to add another Devialet to make it dual mono but due to downsizing and financial purpose this has to go.

The Devialet amplifier is also a piece of art which will suit any house and your partner will be happy to live with it. The remote is nicely built and very enjoyable to use.

The amp is dead quiet. I have no problem running my Clearaudio Concept straight to the phono of the Devialet. All setup done via Devialet Configurator.

A lot of fun to play around with SAM on/off and other functions which can be easily done via the Configurator and SD card.

Although I have the original packaging, I prefer local pick up in western suburb. Let me know if you have any questions.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_6739.thumb.jpg.2c53e804e247c371a58687c6773ceef6.jpg

IMG_6741.thumb.jpg.ce7e39a12046cb78009a0c918cc5ab53.jpg

IMG_6742.thumb.jpg.9325e5305ccf3a92be958b195292ef98.jpg

IMG_6752.thumb.jpg.99497ad8151753a4beffe033d11ff4a6.jpg

IMG_6748.thumb.jpg.309c54cf156d58d905c4c49fa9cb7fcd.jpg

IMG_6746.thumb.jpg.31ef70c970a0e430d3fa4a32797b310b.jpg

IMG_6747.thumb.jpg.4b53c494b36f656435445318ce283b88.jpgIMG_6743.thumb.jpg.e00b140b846f356c710c311a1d834c98.jpg

Edited by kylevuong19

Hi there.

How long have you had this unit?

Is there any issues with it and also dose it still have warranty?

thank you.

I will take it.

Please pm if you have intention to buy. Thank you.

Is this still available?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ednnf
      Item Condition: Used. As new conditions Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kangaroo Point 4169, QLD State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade. No longer needed Further information:

This unit was purchased in March, perfect conditions. Comes with original packaging and accessories (remote etc.). Upgrading to Naim system hence selling this unit. 

Local pick up is preferred, can post on buyer’s expense. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Tax
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing as I have 3 systems Further information: FS a very nice vintage Luxman integrated amplifier with built in phono. Two phono inputs and 3 Aux inputs. Please look at photos. One knob missing a piece. Can connect upto 4 speakers. Can also be used as  preamplifier. Also listed in the classifieds on SNA is a matching Luxman Tuner T-300V and PD370 turntable. Other equipment in the photos are for illustration purposes only and are not part of the asking price for the Luxman integrated amplifier. Happy to discuss a combined price for the Integrated, TT snd Tuner if a buyer is interested in putting together a matching vintage system.

Can deliver within 50kms of Sydney CBD. 

Can also be used as a Headphone amplifier as this is built in. 

Photos:

• By MSD203
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newport State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Funding another hobby Further information: Integrated amplifier / Streaming DAC

Regretful sale as my pride and joy.

Supplied with original box.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By kev88
      Item Condition: Excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: Upgraded Devialet expert 200 master unit with remote.

Fantastic all in one unit which has the performance to match its looks.

Reasonable offers considered.

200w per channel.

Range of analogue and digital inputs including RCA, Dig coax, optical, USB, AES, phono MM/MC, Wifi, Ethernet, Devialet Air

Fully customisable via devialet webpage. All connections can be inputs or outputs. For example you can have bass management with high/low pass filters for subwoofer output via a nominated RCA.

USB can be input as well as output - Eg you can digitise your record connection sending the phono input to the usb out.

Devialet SAM (Speaker Active Matching) unleashes the full potential of your loudspeakers.

Unit started as a 170 and then was upgraded to full 200 status via firmware. There is no hardware difference to a 200. It is in excellent condition.

I have the original boxes and manuals.

Also I have the shipping box so it can be shipped interstate safely.

Plus I have a nice Devialet carry bag included 😄

reviews here:

from John Darko:

https://6moons.com/audioreviews2/devialet/1.html

Robert Harley:

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/devialet-200400-integrated-amplifierstreaming-dac/