SOLD: FS: Tellurium Q Silver Diamond 2.5m Speaker Cables

• Administrator
SOLD
Item Condition: Used but in excellent condition. I would rate them 9.5/10 just for some grime on white heatshrink.
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: SUNBURY
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Credit Cards or Paypal (+ fees)
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:  These are 2.5m length (plus the length of the individual leads/connectors), and feature the optional locking banana plugs.

These have been my reference cables for around 5 years, after trialling Jorma, Tara Labs, and many other high end cables. They offer ridiculous amounts of detail, grip and control on the bass and hauntingly beautiful midrange. I'm only changing to an alternative as it's simply a better match for my speakers, trying to tame the horn. 

Happy to ship these with the original packaging anywhere in Australia at cost.

These when new cost $9,000+ RRP.

Manufacturer's Information: https://telluriumq.com/silver-diamond-speaker-cable/

The Silver Diamond are the cables that we were not sure could be made (although we hoped they would be possible)

So what’s different? Well, compared to the Black Diamond, which was our award winning multi-product of the year cable, the Silver Diamond has even better bass definition, improved detail and a more extended top end (without any harshness) and something else which people are finding hard to define, simply because they have not heard it efore.

We are very proud to have this cable finally crowning our ranges.

Photos:

L1000493.JPG

L1000498.JPG

L1000496.JPG

L1000497.JPG

• Like 2