SOLD: Relist & Price Drop: Paradigm Signature ADP3 Rear Speakes (PAIR)

Item Condition: Mint Condition with Original Packaging
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Brooklyn
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer required / A stereo guy now

Further information: Price Drop and open to "REASONABLE" offers! Not $300.00 like the bloke the other day thanks lol.  They are Exceptional value at the asking price even if I do say so myself!

I used these for about 6 months when I was into movies, but then I just started 2 channel listening. Basically, they have been sitting on the wall for 3 years unused. I have the boxes if shipping is required but would prefer local pick up at this stage (Social distancing requirements followed of course) as they would be expensive to ship as they are quite heavy. However, if a potential buyer was interested in paying for shipping I would assist.

Any questions please feel free to PM me. 

Cheers Mark

https://www.paradigm.com/en/rears-surrounds/signature-adp3

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0885.thumb.jpg.fad2cd7396015e57add503f2db70993a.jpg

IMG_0887.thumb.jpg.7ab9ea0639382ec3fbc80d9ed02365d4.jpg

IMG_0889.thumb.jpg.6bcaa43e47df0b3d5e1956eace0e492c.jpg

IMG_0890.thumb.jpg.304dc9283e9b32bc176d7269b543c4ba.jpg

I'd love these as surrounds but they'd be worth more than my fronts! How would they match with Studio v5s?

I am open to offers mate. Look to be honest, I don’t know how they would match mate. Been out of paradigm for a while so I have lost the sound signature. 

cheers Mark 

The paradigm studio and signature series mix and match really well, no issues there.

I use the studio version of these as rears. The secret sauce is the large bass driver, you can cross them over at 80Hz and hence still have bass come behind. A lot of other rear speakers roll off much higher and so the bass localises to the subwoofer(s).

They certainly sounded good I remember that much. I liked the dipole sound that’s for sure.

I used these to demo a amp once and they certainly played the game really well as full range speakers. Personally I think they look brilliant as well. 
They were the top of the paradigm line once upon a time, which is now the Persona line. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ifany
      I currently have Paradigm Monitor 9 v5 fronts, with CC170 center (hunting a cc370 for timbre matching), running through a Sony str-dn860.
      This is in my main loungeroom as I don't have space for a home theatre, I want to get rear and mid speakers for this setup to make it 7.1.
      I would like them to be in ceiling, (rears could be in wall) but am so confused about what type and which speakers to get which will be at all close timbre wise.
      Any advice or opinion would be welcome.
    • By ntj377
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mittagong/Seven Hills State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Monitor 7 S7s and centre speakers in good condition. These really lifted the sound quality of my system. 

Centre speaker included, working well but I didn’t use it much. 

Can listen in Mittagong or I can meet you in or near Seven Hills during days I come to the office. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By unwritt3n
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Greensborough State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Recently upgraded to a CC690 Further information:

Selling this immaculate condition and perfectly working Paradigm Studio CC590 v5 centre.
      It's in the rosenut finish.
      If I had more room, I would keep this and use it in another room!

I would prefer a local sale for someone to pickup due to it's size/weight.
      However, I would consider shipping it (at the buyers expense) as I have the box of my CC690, so I could use that and it's packaging to ship it  

Photos:

• By aishahriar
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BENTLEIGH EAST State: VIC Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Don't have room for a second pair of loudspeakers Further information:

Selling my beloved pair of Paradigm Studio 60 v5; bought new from Eastwood Hifi in 2013 and enjoyed immensely for 6 years.

Last year the new gear acquisition syndrome hit me hard and ended up buying a pair of Kef R3s; ever since then the Paradigm set has been sitting packed up in their original boxes.

I've held on to them for more than a year in the hopes of the Mrs allowing a second media room but doesn't look like that is a possibility any time soon, also with 2 kids under 4 I find myself leaning towards headphones more than loudspeakers these days. Would rather the speakers be actively enjoyed by someone than sit in the garage.

They are in great condition and the gloss black finish accentuates the looks of this well sounding set of loudspeakers. There is a minor dent on the top of the left speaker refer photos, barely noticeable and purely cosmetic no effect on sound at all. I'll throw in some speaker cables as well, non branded speaker wire.

As you can appreciate can't offer auditions but you are welcome to unbox and rebox them when picking up. I am based in Bentleigh East 3165 but can meet you in Altona 3018. Happy to arrange freight at your cost but do note that these are heavy!

Will put up the amp that I used to drive them with (Emotiva Basx A-300) for sale soon as well, if you are interested in both let me know can do a special combo price for the set.

Photos:

• By SUPCIN
      Item Condition: Used but like new. No scuffs etc Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Narre Warren South State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: I'm in the middle of upgrading just about every part of my setup Further information: Selling my Paradigm seismic 110 10" subwoofer. I've had this for 2 or so years now and love it to bits! It's small footprint makes it perfect for most rooms or behind a couch and this thing packs serious power at 850w RMS (1,700w peak) 17hz to 250hz
      Reason for selling is I'm in the middle of upgrading just about every part of my setup. It's in perfect condition and has never missed a beat. Will be sad to see it go. I can ship but buy must pay and organize pick up etc. Price is negotiable

Photos: