SOLD: Relist & Price Drop: Paradigm Signature ADP3 Rear Speakes (PAIR)

SOLD
Item Condition: Mint Condition with Original Packaging
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Brooklyn
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer required / A stereo guy now

Further information: Price Drop and open to "REASONABLE" offers! Not $300.00 like the bloke the other day thanks lol.  They are Exceptional value at the asking price even if I do say so myself!

I used these for about 6 months when I was into movies, but then I just started 2 channel listening. Basically, they have been sitting on the wall for 3 years unused. I have the boxes if shipping is required but would prefer local pick up at this stage (Social distancing requirements followed of course) as they would be expensive to ship as they are quite heavy. However, if a potential buyer was interested in paying for shipping I would assist.

Any questions please feel free to PM me. 

Cheers Mark

https://www.paradigm.com/en/rears-surrounds/signature-adp3

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0885.thumb.jpg.fad2cd7396015e57add503f2db70993a.jpg

IMG_0887.thumb.jpg.7ab9ea0639382ec3fbc80d9ed02365d4.jpg

IMG_0889.thumb.jpg.6bcaa43e47df0b3d5e1956eace0e492c.jpg

IMG_0890.thumb.jpg.304dc9283e9b32bc176d7269b543c4ba.jpg

The paradigm studio and signature series mix and match really well, no issues there.

I use the studio version of these as rears. The secret sauce is the large bass driver, you can cross them over at 80Hz and hence still have bass come behind. A lot of other rear speakers roll off much higher and so the bass localises to the subwoofer(s).

They certainly sounded good I remember that much. I liked the dipole sound that’s for sure.

I used these to demo a amp once and they certainly played the game really well as full range speakers. Personally I think they look brilliant as well. 
They were the top of the paradigm line once upon a time, which is now the Persona line.