I have a Sony TV with no Bluetooth headphone capacity. 
I need a transmitter and receiver for wired headphones if anyone has a user friendly suggestion. Been trying digitech ones from Jaycar without much success. 
cheers Bruce

Thanks Neo. Looking into them now. Have you used one?

cheers Bruce

Unfortunately no, so can’t share my experiences. But you can ring Minidisc and speak to Wing and he will be a wealth of information that will be helpful.

A thought perhaps, while eBay and jaycar are perhaps ok for what you after, those products don’t have the R&D of the Sennheiser or their quality. So you getting what you payed for really.

Neo

Thanks again Neo. I ordered from minidisc today. Yes I agree - I always buy within Australia unless I can’t find it here. My strike rate from os isn’t great so risk puts me off. I’ll let you know how I go with the device. Bruce

Thanks Neo. This Came overnight from minidisc and is plugged into the optical out of TV and works perfectly, everytime. Just pickup headphones and put them on. The control it gives and the sound the sennheiser flex 5000 gives over the TV audio Is excellent. Best $300 I’ve spent on HT. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: cash, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: upgraded to Utopia Further information:Hello, I am selling used FOCAL CLEAR professional open-back headphone.

I bought it as new this is not the b-stock unit, (RRP $2199) (purchased on 20.06.20).

I am selling the headphone as I bought FOCAL Utopia recently.

It comes with its stock 3.5mm termination cable, 6.35mm termination cable and its case.

It is in perfect condition, I only bought it two weeks ago. I am the first owner.

I can provide you the receipt. thank you.

price is not negotiable.

thank you.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By christos540
      Item Condition: Mint - approx 10 hours listening time Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: PALMVIEW State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Great sound but I have fallen in love with something Hi everyone,

I'm am selling my new Master & Dynamic MW65 Wireless Headphones. These are in mint condition & they sound great, however there's another set of cans that I have
      fallen in love with, so I am putting these up for sale. Everything is in perfect working order. Comes with original box, packaging, cables etc. They have a great 1970's industrial look to them
      & IMO are a reasonably neutral headphone. Supports AptXHD as well. PRICE is NEGOTIABLE. Specs below.

MODEL

MW65

ACTIVE NOISE-CANCELLING

Feed-forward and feed-back (hybrid) active noise-cancelling technology

MATERIALS

Leather, Anodized Aluminum

DIMENSIONS

165mm x 190mm x 66mm

CABLES

1.5m Standard 3.5mm Audio Cable, USB-C to USB-C Charging Cable (with USB-A Adapter)

HEADPHONE CONNECTION

Optional 3.5mm Passive Audio Input, Two-Prong Flight Adapter

MICROPHONE TYPE

Beamforming Noise Reduction Mic Array

VOICE ASSISTANT

Google Assistant built-in, voice assistant enabled

DRIVERS

40mm Beryllium

WEIGHT

245g

EAR COUPLING

Over-Ear

IMPEDENCE

32 Ohms

EAR PADS

Replaceable Lambskin-Wrapped Memory Foam

BLUETOOTH PROFILE

Bluetooth 4.2 Supporting AptX, AptX HD and SBC.

• By max3000000
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: MacGregor 4109 State: Queensland Payment Method: Bank account transaction, PayID, Pickup Reason for selling: switch to closed back due to the environmental noise Further information: Bought just 2 months ago. Sticker on left side is torn off by me (in order to grab the right side to put it on without take a look) as photo shows, others are prefect. All accessories included(bag is unused), comes with receipt. BTW the impedance is 470ohms, sensitivity is 98db, so don't purchase it when you don't have an amp
      Can post but I can only cover $10 for postage, but this headphone is a light-weighted one tho.
       If you're interested please PM.
      Cheers
      Photos: 

• By tfj100
      Item Condition: 10/10 Excellent - never used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pick-up; or else EFT Reason for selling: Never used Further information: I bought this unit in September 2015. I then purchased a much more substantial headphone amp and this was left in its packaging at the back of the cupboard.

I have only taken it out once, which is to take these photos attached.

It has decent reviews for a USD200 unit:

https://www.cnet.com/news/upgrade-your-headphones-sound-with-musical-fidelitys-v-can-amplifier/

It is available for pick-up or else if you would like it posted to you, that can be arranged at extra cost (let's say $10 within Australia), it will come in its original packaging.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.