SOLD: Price Drop - Richter Mystique integrated valve amplifier

SOLD
Item Condition: Pristine(dusty inside cage)
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Morphettville
State: South Australia
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Too many amps (spousal pressure)

For sale is an immaculate Richter Mystique integrated valve amplifier. I purchased this as the original owner <5 years ago. My guesstimate would be approximately 500 hours listening in that time. I have not opened the cage to dust/tube roll etc. Protective plastic film is still in place on acrylic "windshield". This machine has performed flawlessly but I feel it is not at its best driving my current speakers of choice (Duntech Statesmen). In my view, upper and midrange BEAUTIFULLY rendered, bass perhaps lacking the same degree of authority. I have not got the original box, but you can be assured it will be super-protected should shipping (shared cost) be required. Price reduction to sub-$1000!!

Further information: 
Max output power: 30W x 2
Frequency Response: 20 - 20KHz (+/- 1dB)
Distortion: < 1%
Signal to noise ratio: > 89dB
Input sensitivity: 225mV
Output Impedance: 4ohm / 8ohm
Input channel: Line1, Line2, Line3, AUX, USB/DAC
Output impedance: 4Ω/8Ω
Headphone output: 6.5mm
Dimensions (WxHxD): 380mm x 160mm x 300mm
Weight: 13kgs
Tube: 6l6G x 4, 12AX7 x 2, 12AU7 x 2

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200309_105350.jpg

20200309_105437.jpg

20200309_105536.jpg

20200309_105459.jpg

Edited by Bisguittin
Price Drop
  • Like 1

I am not personally familiar with the Dared and had not heard that was the case. A Google search suggests that the Mystique is the application of a Dared design. Simply the re-badging a Dared unit?? Can't say, but someone here on S/N will I am sure be able to authoritatively confirm or deny. Certainly sounds good whatever its genesis.

Edited by Bisguittin
Typo

There are a few reviews around on the internet. This thing sounds pretty nice. There are all sorts of possibilities with rolling valves in and out too, which will go some way to "massage" the sound. To be honest, upgraditis is probably the genuine major reason I'm getting rid of this thing! Personal regret could still be lying somewhere in the near future. Had I been able to use this unit solely as a preamp, in combination with my Halcro MC20, there is no way it would currently be for sale.