Sign in to follow this  
fuzzboy

SOLD: FS: Naim Nait XS Amplifier

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Glebe
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, COD
Reason for selling: No longer needed

Further information:  This amplifier has been used in an office environment for some time and is not getting the usage it deserves so needs a better home.  Described by reviewers as a "SuperNait in the slimmer casework of the series S" it has all the hallmarks of the Naim sound that people search for. Features such as a powered input to power a phono pre-amp and AV bypass for incorporating into a home theatre setup all add to its appeal. It is in pristine condition and has been well looked after. Original packaging and remote is included in the sale.

Please note that the packaging with serial indicates it is an XS 2 version and the serial number would support that as being introduced in 2013. I don't have the time or inclination to research the differences so am advertising it as an XS.

Audition is possible during business hours and I can ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $40 insured and registered.

Photos: 

IMG_3732.JPEG

IMG_3733.JPEG

IMG_3734.JPEG

IMG_3735.JPEG

IMG_3736.JPEG

IMG_3705.JPEG

IMG_3706.JPEG

Edited by fuzzboy
Price drop

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gordon Dou
      Item Condition: Perfect working condition, body with minor scratches Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Excess gears - NLR Further information:
      A hard decision to sell my beautiful Supratek Sauvignon Preamp (Jun-2007) with remote control, the set is in perfect working conditions.  It is in beautiful chrome and piano black, which was described by Mick, a timeless classic design that will not be outdated. 

As the first hand user bought from Mike directly for US$3,500 (plus shipping of US$250). I am selling the set with NOS tubes and a US Revelation Audio Lab – Passage CryoSilver Reference Umbilical Power cable.

Perfect platform for tube rolling, replacing the stock tubes, I am including in the package:-
      1.     Philips Miniwatt GZ32 (in addition to the stock Sovtek 5AR4)
      2.     A matched pair of RCA 6SN7GTA (NIB only with few hours of listening) and CBS 5692 (my favourite).
      Very importantly, the “user manual” for this custom built unit is included.  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By spaceboi
      Item Condition: Used and very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Burpengary (north brisbane) State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: System Reconfig / Upgraded to bigger screen LP Morgan ISF Certified Novares Fabric screen due to its excellent brightness uniformity and colour balance . The Best quality material they ever made and perfect for 4K projection.

This is a TRUE 2.35:1 Scope Screen with a Viewable Image Size of 292cm wide x 124.5cm high plus Black Flocked Framing.

(it is the same image height as a 100" 16x9 screen but 33% wider for cinemaScope content.)

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - as screen is fully assembled (will require transport allowing for space of at least 3.2m long x 1.5m high.)

Please see images, as the very top left of the outer frame has some light scratches on the velour from mounting near the roof. (only visible when up close)

The novares fabric itself is in excellent near new condition.

• By Alanpartridge
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth 6034 State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

Seiko Sportura SNAE80 
      Purchased new 3 years ago for $600 or so at a Australian jewellers.
      only worn maximum dozen times.
      In excellent condition,  apart from bottom ight of lug shows very slight discoloration .
      Perth pickup or postage included.
      Adverised for much more elsewhere. 

• By Wood
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: North Ryde State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: NLR I am the third owner. Bought recently from a local Stereo Net member who purchased from the original owner. Asking the same as what I paid. 

Selling as a set and local pickup only at this stage. Audition is welcomed. 

DAC and Pre come with original boxes. Power Amp comes with an original Exposure box for their 5 series mono block. Dimensions are exactly the same. This is how I bought it. 

Power amp comes with British style mains cable. This is how I bought it. 

• By caminperth
      Item Condition: Perfect with all accessories Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Kallaroo, Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information:

As new SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer with Soundpath Isolation feet. All accessories and original packaging included.
      These units now retail at $5,499 and are currently on special around the place at $4,949.
      I would rather sell locally due to size and weight of this unit as shipping will be costly, BUT also happy to look at helping someone organise their own shipping if needed. 

Photos: