SOLD: FS: PRIMALUNA PROLOGUE ONE INTEGRATED AMP

SOLD
Price: $1500
Item Condition: Very Good. Like new. No mark or scratch (as far as i can see)
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Southern River
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information: 
 Up for sale was a multi-award wining tube integrated amplifier (when it was launched), which is solid built with high quality materials aiming to last for a lifetime. (I have it since early 2006 and still very well performed and sound until today).

I purchased this amp back in approx. 2006 from local hi Fi shop as a new unit. The condition of this amp is very good. Pretty much as near new with no scratch (as far as i can see).This model has been claimed to have reached cult status and are now a collectible that will be iconic in the years to come. And for this, I truly believe. As i have both Prologue One and Evo 400 Integrated. i still play this amp with Harbeth HL- P3ES and it sounds very beaitiful (for those who after vocal and instrumental, this is really good).

The reason I am thinking to let go is due to my recent upgrade to Primaluna Evo 400, and i need some additional fund to support for DAC and turntable.

Please don’t get me wrong, Primaluna Prologue One sounds very good (personally). If you would like to venture the world of tube amplifier, with a limited budget and yet wanting a very high quality amplifier with beautiful sound, you can consider this. 

It comes together with original box, original tubes (EL34, 12AX7 & 12AU7), manual and gloves (for handling the valves). On top of this I have two brand new original Primaluna EL 34 valves for spare as complimentary.

Many thanks
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_9288.jpg

IMG_9287.jpg

IMG_9289.jpg

IMG_9290.jpg

IMG_9291.jpg

IMG_9284.jpg

IMG_9280.jpg

IMG_9281.jpg

IMG_9282.jpg

IMG_9283.jpg

Edited by Ericsoh
  • Like 3