Price: $2600
Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Redbank Plains
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal
Reason for selling: Too many headphones

Further information: 

Hi,

I'm selling an Abyss Diana in good condition. No sign of pad wear and a few tiny blemishes on the metal body. Comes with all original packaging and accessories, with a 3.5mm cable and adapter.

Fairly firm on price, but open to some negotiation and reasonable offers.

I will ship Australia-wide at my expense.

Sorry for the terrible photos.

Thanks for looking!

Photos: 

abyss1.jpg

abyss2.jpg

abyss3.jpg

abyss4.jpg

Edited by Monkey4054
  • Like 1

Guest Obi-Wan

Hi, if I may ask what version are these and year of manufacture. There is a Diana V1 and V2. Also could you tell a little about how they sound please.

19 hours ago, Obi-Wan said:

Hi, if I may ask what version are these and year of manufacture. There is a Diana V1 and V2. Also could you tell a little about how they sound please.

Hi mate, I'm not sure what the year of manufacture is, but it's a V1, a later V1 I believe.

The sound:  FR is 'U' shaped like the other Abyss headphones. There is some warmth in the bass and some sparkle in the treble, the mid-range is slightly recessed. People like to describe this as having a scaled-down version of the AB-1266s' sound. Clarity, detail, and resolution are near TOTL, but not quite on the level of the flaghsip AB-1266 or something like the Focal Utopia. It has good extension both ends and has a natural timbre, it definitely exudes similar qualities of other high-end planars'. Really good dynamics, speed/decay, TOTL imaging and soundstage.

Edited by Monkey4054