C9 no signal for receiver

Hey guys, 

Finally pulled the trigger and bought an oled however after setting up I’ve found the Onkyo tx-nr555 is getting the no signal on all of the HDMI ports. I’ve tried turning off the ultra HD colour thing in the settings on the tv and turning on and off and all that jazz. After it pissing me off I unplugged all the speakers and moved the avr to a different tv where it worked fine. I’ve tried all the HDMI cables in the house and still nothing on the oled! I even plugged in my UHD Blu Ray player into the oled and it worked fine, it’s driving me up the wall!

Update so after playing Xbox for a few hours with no hassle I decided to test my luck and changed the receiver from HDMI 3 to 2 (ARC) and now it’s not working again, even after switching back to HDMI 3. Genuinely had no hassles whatsoever with the Sony w850 it’s replacing. 

I might try those HDMI cables! I think the tv is fine because my Xbox and 4K player are all still working fine, I’ve been reading a bit and it seems like it’s not uncommon for Onkyo s to do this kinda stuff so I’m feeling I might just have to wait a while and buy a new receiver.