zxSwifty

Jaben Audio Deals - CHORD MOJO $499

Posted (edited)
    MSRP $799.00 Deal Price $499.00

There's a sale at Jaben Audio a local store in Melbourne, Chord Mojo is going for only $599 and Oppo HA2-SE is $299. 

Edited by zxSwifty

It's now down to $499

17 minutes ago, zxSwifty said:

It's now down to $499

Sold out 

47 minutes ago, JulesOz said:

Sold out 

Yep, my mate luckily just managed to snag one.

I'm guessing they are having a closing down sale because there is some crazy deals. 

IE800S $699 

IE80S $199

IE80S BT $299

ACS Evolve down from $1,039 to $299.

Are they any good - I've never heard of them?

Are they really worth over $1k usually?

6 minutes ago, sir sanders zingmore said:

ACS Evolve down from $1,039 to $299.

Are they any good - I've never heard of them?

Are they really worth over $1k usually?

I was thinking the same thing, all I could find is that they retailed for 495 euros and there's a new version 2. The version 2 now uses a 2 pin connector instead of their own design which apparently was prone to failures. The AAW earphones are also down from 2200 to 500. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pasic007
      Item: Chord Hugo 2
      Price Range: 2000-2300
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: After a Chord Hugo 2, looking at the previous sales low 2,000 seems to be going figure? I would prefer for a local sale (Perth) Willing to pay up to 2300 depending on  the age and condition. 

• By Sean Perth
      Price: $110 Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: PERTH State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal, cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: chord Chameleon V3 1 metre RCA 
      Can post within Australia 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By TDX
      Price: $2100 Item Condition: Good (tiny scratches on back corner that are hard to find) Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal Family and Friend, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Too many Dacs
      Extra Info:  I purchased this from a SNA member around Christmas 2019 to drive my headphones. But I also bought a Woo Audio dac/amp at the same time. So I need to sell some Dac to get funding.
      The RRP was $6,800, and currently having a sale on Apollohifi for $4,499. I am priced it for sale.

This unit is heavier than it looks like and packaged with a lot of high tech. It has volume control so can be used as a preamp as well. Chord's sound is balanced overall, the bass and guitar sounding natural and present in their spatial locations. 

Comes with remote, wall charger, and USB stick with drivers  for windows. I do not have the original box, but can pack it safely for inter-state shipping at buyers' expense.

Specs;
      Materials: Clamshell precision machined aluminium casing with steel ball bearing buttons, gloss black acrylic signal window, glass viewing portal, and dot matrix display. natural silver colour. 
      Battery: 4x Rechargeable custom Enix Energies 3.7v 9.6Wh Li-ion (lithium-ion (2600mAh) batteries*
      Tap length filter: 26,368 – 4 element Pulse Array design
      Super capacitor energy storage: 10,000,000μF
      Play time: In excess of fourteen (14) hours
      Charging: Nominal four (8) hours via included 9v 1a charger
      Connectivity (input): USB Type-B (White): 44.1kHz – 384kHz – 16bit – 32bit
      Coax (BNC) (Red): 44.1kHz – 384kHz – 16bit – 32bit
      Optical (Green): 44.1kHz – 192kHz – 16bit – 24bit
      Connectivity (input wireless): Bluetooth (Apt X) (Blue): 44.1kHz – 48kHz – 16bit
      Connectivity (output): 2x ¼” jack headphone output
      1x 3.5mm jack headphone output
      1x stereo (L & R) unbalanced RCA output
      1x stereo (L & R) unbalanced XLR output
      PCM support: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, and 384kHz.
      DSD support: DSD transmitted via DoP. DSD64 (Single) to DSD256 (Quad-DSD)
      Volume control: Digital, activated in 1dB increments.
      Line-level mode: Activated via dual press of Input and Crossfeed upon startup
      Driver support: Driverless with Mac OS X and Linux, driver required for Windows OS

Reviews;
      https://chordelectronics.co.uk/product/hugo-tt/
      https://www.whathifi.com/chord/hugo-tt/review
      https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/chord-hugo-tt-ttoby
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/chord-hugo-tt.20578/
      http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/chord/1.html
      https://www.stereophile.com/content/chord-electronics-hugo-tt-da-headphone-amplifier

• By CheezeBurger
      Item: Chord Hugo (Silver)
      Price: $950
      Item Condition: 8/10
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Bought from a fellow SNA member here. The battery was replaced in 2017 and cost $350, it also comes with the genuine Chord leather case. I no longer require its services as I'm downgrading all my gear. 

• By Anthony1
      Item: Blu MkII transport + M-Scaler
      Price Range: Approx $9k depending on condition
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Black in colour please

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).