SOLD: Audiophile Scarves And Beanies, The Social Isolation Edition

1 hour ago, Martykt said:

Not sure about the whole pet free home bit for the manufacture of these scarves and beanies @Hergest but.... :unsure: 

Can I please grab beanie #5 Manos Del Uruguay Ultramarine and Loam? :) 

Alas we lost 17 year old Mutley about 4 years ago and I still struggle with the idea of another to replace him. The single benefit is that I don't have to check the wool for hairs....

PM on its way

33 minutes ago, Hergest said:

Alas we lost 17 year old Mutley about 4 years ago and I still struggle with the idea of another to replace him. The single benefit is that I don't have to check the wool for hairs....

PM on its way

Always difficult to lose them, 17 years was a great run for the little bloke. :) 

I think a few hairs shared from a fluffy 4 legged friend would add the quality of the beanie surely... ?? :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martykt said:

Always difficult to lose them, 17 years was a great run for the little bloke. :) 

I think a few hairs shared from a fluffy 4 legged friend would add the quality of the beanie surely... ?? :D 

Yeah don't worry about the hairs @Hergest, jump in and get another dog when you're ready ?

Your beanie I previously got from you is still my 'good' beanie ?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hergest said:

It's going cold down here in Bright. The beanie that's left might end up mine....?

Beautiful spot you've chosen in Bright.

Definitely a bit colder in winter than Sydney though.

I have to ask how are your jumper making skills coming along?

Your work with your scarves and beanies are top notch so I imagine your jumpers are pretty impressive.

10 hours ago, Martykt said:

Beautiful spot you've chosen in Bright.

Definitely a bit colder in winter than Sydney though.

I have to ask how are your jumper making skills coming along?

Your work with your scarves and beanies are top notch so I imagine your jumpers are pretty impressive.

Indeed, it's a beautiful spot here but I enjoy the distinct 4 seasons and love riding my bike up and down the mountains.

Jumpers. Well, I get a lot of pleasure out of knitting and the panels for jumpers and cardigans are great, but I don't really get much enjoyment out of sewing so the finishing work needed on larger items sewing them all together at the end becomes a chore. Maybe one day I'll find pleasure in that and start making them to a standard worthy of selling. Either that or get my sister to move to Australia as she likes to sew and give her the finishing job.

• Like 1

Ill chime in just for fun and let all know my Beanie and I had a winter European holiday and survived .

It kept my boofhead warm and that's saying something.

It got hot very quickly while wearing it in the Pubs.

It got hot very quickly A lot.

craka

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wisdome said:

Any left.. or more coming soon? :D

One beanie left as of this morning, hopefully some more before the winter strikes. I'm getting my fingers moving as quick as possible ?

35 minutes ago, Cafad said:

I'd be interested in ordering a beanie too if possible. 

Is an SNA orange and black colour scheme do-able?

It most certainly is, I'll have to check my stash of wool.