Sign in to follow this  
Cafad

SOLD: FS: IOTAVX SA3 Integrated amp

Posted (edited)
Price: $500
Item Condition: As new.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Nanango
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements.

Further information:  I bought this IOTAVX SA3 about 12 months ago with an intention to do a write up on it but I haven't managed to find the time yet and it looks like I'm not likely to in the near future so I'm putting it up for sale.  It's a nice amp to listen to, reminds me of the 800 series Rotel amps which were warmer and easier on the ears than their newer 1000 series models.  The DAC is quite decent too and well matched sonically to the amps abilities.  I also bought a pair of PAIYON P4 speakers around the same time and I've found that they match well with the IOTA.  I've taken the pics of the items together but will list them separately (which seems easier to do under this new FS layout).

Would make a good starter amp for a budding audiophile or an amp for a second/office/workshop system, particularly if you add on the Aircast remote (which is not included as I didn't buy one). 

Official website below.

https://www.iotaenterprises.co.uk/collections/amplifier/products/iotavx-audiophile-stereo-amplifier-sa3

Postage in the original box will not be a problem as this puppy is small enough to be sent by Austpost.

Photos: IMG_1147.thumb.JPG.03ee95f2e5d88521fdf9f2e745448b45.JPGIMG_1148.thumb.JPG.3a124ea476f1808286b59b4cfa1fe19a.JPGIMG_1149.thumb.JPG.d01dd26ed09fb27fcf91c5abe3ea8ef7.JPGIMG_1150.thumb.JPG.2c9d2ac5ccf747be6b21e1133bb2ce8f.JPG

Edited by Cafad

And sold.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hipnhop
      Item Condition: Used in good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ascot Vale State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsize Price reduced from $345 > $295

Further information:

Fatman Tube Amp in great condition just a little dusty as it been sitting in the corner since I've replaced most of my speakers to Sonos. 

Great tube amp with output to speakers. Fatman is a UK audio company. 

Fatman stats:
      Power Output 13Wx2 Frequency Response 20Hz – 20KHz (±1.5dB) Harmonic Distortion 0.5% Signal-To-Noise Ratio 86dB Input Impedance 100K Output Impedance 4ohm, 8ohm Valve Type 2 x 6N1(ECC85) 1 x 6E2(EM87) Power Supply AC100~120V/50~60Hz AC220~240V/50~60Hz Dimensions (l-w-h): Amp: 10.2" x 5.7" x 5.1", Dock: 6.1" x 5.1" x 4.8" Weight: 9.5 lbs  
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Ednnf
      Item Condition: Used. As new conditions Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kangaroo Point 4169, QLD State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade. No longer needed Further information:

This unit was purchased in March, perfect conditions. Comes with original packaging and accessories (remote etc.). Upgrading to Naim system hence selling this unit. 

Local pick up is preferred, can post on buyer’s expense. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Christopher L. Handlebars
      I'm having some trouble with my Yamaha DSP A1 amplifier. It sounds like the right channel is giving a weak or sub-par performance. It's relatively subtle, but seeing as my wife agrees with me it must be true.

It sounds as if one of the two mid-range speakers might not be operating, like that side is lacking something. 

Also, occasionally after turning the system on there will be zero sound coming from the right. After turning off and on this usually resolves itself.

However, I've recently started using the amp's headphone socket, and have noticed that if I plug and unplug from the headphone socket a few times this can lead to the sound returning to the right channel.

This leads me to believe there is something amiss to do with this part of the amp.

However, even after regaining sound from the right speaker it sounds slightly weaker, lacking in clarity, as if one of the right tower's speakers is not working.

I am an utter novice, so please forgive me.

I've switched cables and attached speakers to the opposite outputs. When attached to opposite outputs the issue follows to the left channel.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if there's anywhere else I should ask this question please let me know.
    • By Tax
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing as I have 3 systems Further information: FS a very nice vintage Luxman integrated amplifier with built in phono. Two phono inputs and 3 Aux inputs. Please look at photos. One knob missing a piece. Can connect upto 4 speakers. Can also be used as  preamplifier. Also listed in the classifieds on SNA is a matching Luxman Tuner T-300V and PD370 turntable. Other equipment in the photos are for illustration purposes only and are not part of the asking price for the Luxman integrated amplifier. Happy to discuss a combined price for the Integrated, TT snd Tuner if a buyer is interested in putting together a matching vintage system.

Can deliver within 50kms of Sydney CBD. 

Can also be used as a Headphone amplifier as this is built in. 

Photos: