SOLD: FS/Price drop:PROAC Studio 140 +Tara Labs cables

Price: $1200
Item Condition: VGC
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Kardinya
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Any
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

https://www.whathifi.com/proac/studio-140/review

"In common with other ProAc designs, the Studio 140s look ordinary – and in most ways, they are: their cabinets are just tall, well-built wooden boxes, while their drive units have nothing in them to make rival manufacturers curious. Yet, rather like a master chef cooking with everyday ingredients, ProAc's engineers have concocted something quite extraordinary."

Excellent speakers, happy to demo for serious buyers with some of my amps or BYO.

Comes with 2 x 3.5 m Tara Labs Prism banana terminated cables.

Pickup only, no boxes. 

Price is firm.

This is the cheapest advertised pair of Proac Studio 140 for sale  according to www.hifishark.com
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

DSC02123.JPG

DSC02124.JPG

DSC02125.JPG

DSC02127.JPG

DSC02128.JPG

DSC02129.JPG

Edited by MAXXX
  • Like 2

Absolute steal for this money!  I have a pair myself and is the only piece in my setup that hasn't been in upgraded in years.

• Like 2

Why the hell are these still here.  

What an absolute bargain 

GLWS 

Edited by Bill125812
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By buddyev
      Item Condition: Cosmetically good. Working as they should. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Richmond State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:   A pair of classic Proac standmounts.
      These are superb small speakers which I'm selling because owning 3 pairs of Proacs is excessive and recently I’ve scored a pair of 1SC. 
      They don’t need loads of power but they scale really well with quality amplification and aren't embarrassed by fancier partnering equipment. They are particularly well suited to tubes - I’ve had them on a Weston Topaz and they were wonderful. On my Magtech they sang. 
      They are in good cosmetic  condition. There are a few scratches in the veneer on side on side of one speaker, which you can see from the photos. There are no structural problems or damage.
      You probably know their reputation - it’s very well deserved - but there are plenty of reviews on the net.  
      https://www.stereophile.com/content/proac-response-1s-loudspeaker

Buyer must audition to confirm condition on pick up.

• By buddyev
      Item Condition: Cosmetically good. Working as they should. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Richmond State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:   A pair of classic Proac standmounts.
      These are superb small speakers which I'm selling because owning 3 pairs of Proacs is excessive and recently I’ve scored a pair of 1SC. 
      They don’t need loads of power but they scale really well with quality amplification and aren't embarrassed by fancier partnering equipment. They are particularly well suited to tubes - I’ve had them on a Weston Topaz and they were wonderful. On my Magtech they sang. 
      They are in good cosmetic  condition. There are a few scratches in the veneer on side on side of one speaker, which you can see from the photos. There are no structural problems or damage.
      You probably know their reputation - it’s very well deserved - but there are plenty of reviews on the net.  
      https://www.stereophile.com/content/proac-response-1s-loudspeaker

Buyer must audition to confirm condition on pick up.

• By Rob_1
      Item: ProAc bookshelf speakers
      Price Range: Flexible
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Hello, I'm located in Perth and looking for a set of ProAc speakers - D2's, Studios, Tablettes, Super EBT's, or similar. Please let me know if you're selling. Thank you!

• By Mrpseudonym
      Item Condition: Perfect 10/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Waverton (north sydney) State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, paypal +3%, cash .. etc Reason for selling: NLR Further information: ProAc Tablette 10 signature version, an upgrade to the regular Tablette 10. RRP $4200 (rosewood finish is a $400 option). These are closed constructed cabinets so can be placed close to a wall. Hardly used, less than a year old. Original purchase receipt will be provided for warranty purposes.

Great synergy with NAIM amps for those of you out there with supernait, Atom or Nova in particular https://community.naimaudio.com/t/show-us-your-tablette-10

Lots of great reviews .. google is your friend!

Photos:

• By Fernandez
      Item: ProAc or Spendor Speakers
      Price Range: 
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Ex-Demo or Sparingly used in excellent condition

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).