FS: Integra DTA 70.1 THX Ultra2 Power Amplifier 9-Channels RRP $3150

Price: $1850
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Rosanna
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer Only
Reason for selling: No longer have the space(moved house)

Extra Info: 9 Channel THX Certified power amp

https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/integra-dta-70-1-9-channel-thx-ultra2-power-amplifier.html

Also Selling Paradigm Prestige 95F, centre Prestige 55C, etc,

integra-dta-70-power-amplifier.jpg

integra-dta-70-power-amplifier-rear.jpg

• Moderators

Do you have a picture of the actual item?

Please add it or your add will be removed.

Thanks 

I will take one when i get back home, thought its in my laptop but cant find. thanks

• joz locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Anderson
      Item: ARCAM P777 Multi Channel Power Amplifier
      Price Range: $1700
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Looking for this amp in good condition.

Cheers

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By PG2019
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: SE Suburbs State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Selling my Bryston 4BSST2 + MPS2 + BP26, the complete set was brought from Carlton Audio Visual in 2016.  It still has 16 years warranty remaining on the units. Unfortunately, I do not have the original packaging, but can organise shipping.  The units are in very good condition, no remote is included as this was a factory option from Bryston. 

If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Willing to separate, but preference given to those wanting to buy the complete set.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Tai Huynh
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: CANLEY HEIGHTS State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  This receiver was recently purchased off another SNA member. Link insert for your reference.
      The DTR 70.4 was going to replace my existing Denon 4311. Initially I thought the 4311 HDMI board has hit the wall. Over the weekend, I had a chance to troubleshoot and found the trouble was caused by faulty HDMI and speaker cable. Therefore I have decided to keep the 4311

I can confirm the DTR70.4 is in fully working condition. Happy to demo it to the keen buyer. A small paint blemish can be seen on third photo. As I dont have the original box, pick up is preferred, unless buyer wants to arrange their own courier. I can facilitate drop off. All items included in the sale are on 4th photo, DTR70.4, Remote, Calibration Mic and Manual.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By ikwong
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal + fees, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

The Rotel RB-1582 MKII amp (RRP $2799) is in perfect working condition and is pristine in appearance.  The unit was purchased from a local dealer in late 2018. My job roles changed since the purchase and I barely have time with my gears since.
      The unit is extremely well taken care of and was covered with cloth while not in use (I tend to be away from home for weeks!).
      The amp is barely used for 120 hrs in total. So, make sure you allow more burn-in time.
      I have all the original boxes, manuals etc.

Details:

Rotel’s largest stereo amplifier at 200 watts per channel provides the massive current to drive the very largest hi-fi systems effortlessly. And like its smaller brother, the RB-1582 MKII has been designed to excel at resolving the subtle details in music as well as supplying the brawn required for extremely dynamic passages. It is able to achieve this difficult dual requirement because of the meticulous attention paid to circuit design and parts selection.

The RB-1582 MKII ‘s high-end performance begins with an extremely large toroidal transformer combined with a total of 60,000uF storage capacity in special “slit foil” capacitors to provide completely stable power to the output stage. Slit foil capacitors have the ability to charge and discharge extremely quickly, thereby ensuring signal fidelity during orchestral crescendos or repetitive kick-drum impacts, for example. Both left and right channel construction are laid out in a mono block design (after the toroidal transformer) and all grounding is terminated in a star pattern on a copper grounding plate to ensure low signal to noise. The output stage is a discrete design that consists of 10 high current bipolar transistors per channel. Input options consist of both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors.
      The RB-1582 stereo power amplifier is yet another outstanding example of Rotel’s Balanced Design Concept and will form the heart of a very impressive stereo or home theater system for years to come.

Specifications:

Power Configurations: 2 x 200 watts (20Hz-20kHz, <0.03%, 8 Ohms)
      Watts/Channel: 200 watts, all channels driven, 8 ohm load, 20-20kHz
      THD (20-20,000Hz) 8 Ohms, all channels driven: < 0.03%
      IM Distortion: < 0.03%
      Damping Factor (8 Ohms): 1000
      Input Sensitivity / Impedance: 1.5V / 32kOhms
      Frequency Response (+/-1dB): 15-100kHz (+/-1dB)
      S/N Ratio (IHF A): 116dB
      Power Consumption: 550 watts
      Dimensions (W x H x D): 431 x 140 x 406 mm
      Front Panel Height: 3U (5.25”)
      Shipping Weight: 18.5 Kg
      Finish: Silver

Photos:

• By Mark501
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal EFT Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer able to run a home theatre as in an Apartment.
      Further information:https://integraworldwide.com/au/products/dtr704/index.htm

Photos:

PLEASE READ