SOLD: FS: Plinth for Technics SP-10 with two boards

SOLD
Price: $800
Item Condition: brand new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal friendly, cash
Reason for selling: no longer required

Further information: 
Brand new Vinylista plinth for SP10 offered for the first time. This is from a project that never eventuated about 3 years ago. Too busy building a house and doing paid work, not enough time for projects such as this. 

Plinth is in mint condition, with two boards. One has a cutout for a 230mm tonearm, such as Technics EPA500 or Graham. The other has no cutout at all, therefore can be cut to suit any tonearm up to 12" length.

Outer dimensions are 640x490x110(without legs)

The board is 555x405x30

The quality of finish and thickness of the panzerholz board is significantly better than any plywood that you can get in Australia 

This is a rare opportunity to obtain a brand new Vinylista plinth - you will probably be aware that Martin Brenner has suddenly passed away a year ago, robbing the audio community of a true artist and gentleman. The internet is full of praise for his work and this Plinth is a prime example of his meticulous workmanship and a true testament to this remarkable man.

If in this time of solitude you are wondering what your next audio project should be - look no more. Grab your old SP10, polish it up and plonk it into this plinth and you will be a proud owner of a classic turntable that is a joy to look at and listen to as well.

The sale price for the plinth is less than half of what I paid. Considering the quality of workmanship and its rarity, it should be a bargain. The plinth comes with all original boxes and packaging.  

Photos: some photos are from Martin's bench in Germany, some are mine. I can send more if required 

B0004829.JPG

B0004831.JPG

20200423_105418.jpg

20200423_105439.jpg

20200423_103720.jpg

20200423_104422.jpg

20200423_104756.jpg

Edited by Gandra
update 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gandra said:

Plinth is in mint condition, with two boards. One has a cutout for a 230mm tonearm, such as Technics EPA500 or Graham. The other has no cutout at all, therefore can be cut to suit any tonearm up to 12" length.

Both

Edited by aertex
added

1 hour ago, Mr Thorens said:

Can you tell how much it weighs in kg?

Wow, you got me there! I just weighed the full box and it came at around 15kg. I'd say therefore that the plinth itself is about 10kg.