WTB: Trade my McIntosh MA6900 for an MA5300 integrated amp

Item: MA5300
Price Range: Negotiable trade 
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: Do you own an MA5300 or 5200 yet require more power and aren't prepared to compromise on quality? If that's the we may be able to trade...  I'm looking to trade/swap/cash for a lower powered McIntosh integrated. My amp has more power than I require - McIntosh integrated are sublime - if I dont trade I'll hang onto this till I find a McIntosh trade. Currently driving a pair of B&W 805s - magic!

Edited by Johnkiwi
more info for potential trader
  • 6 months later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By crinchi
      Item Condition: Near new Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Narwee State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:
      Selling this great amp as I am upgrading to a full tube set up. I would accommodate this for my 2nd setup but just cant afford it at the moment and rather it go to someone that would proper use it. Only bought last year.

Will include spare Mullard 12ax7 and 12at7 with purchase.

Specs: https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/integrated-amplifiers/MA252

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Baggio
      Item Condition: Used - As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: West Pennant Hills State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:
      McIntosh MX122 AV Processor - RRP: $14,995

Roughly 2 years old, this McIntosh processor is in great condition with no issues whatsoever.

- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D
      - High Dynamic Range: HDR10, Dolby Vision and HLG
      - 4K Ultra HD; 11.2 Channels; AirPlay; Bluetooth

https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/home-theater-processors/MX122

The new model, MX123, which is virtually the same retails for $15,995 ( https://klappav.com.au/products/mx123-a-v-processor )

Currently warehoused to free up storage at home but will be available for pickup as required.

• By Musiclover
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Port Macquarie State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, PayPal Reason for selling: No Longer required, moving to stereo Further information:
      Moving to a stereo system and purchasing a stereo power amplifier. This McIntosh MC207 is a premium 7 channel power amplifier. It is in excellent condition and no marks on it at all. With my new amplifier arriving soon,  I have reduced the price considerably to give me the space needed. I have the original boxes for packing and shipping. I am open to negotiate on price.
      The MC207 7-channel home theater amplifier produces an amazing movie experience in your home by delivering 200 Watts of power to each speaker channel found in 7.1 home theatre systems. It can also be used in 5.1 home theatres with the remaining 2 channels used to power a second zone in stereo. Dynamic Power Manager® (DPM) technology enables the MC207 to deliver its full power into both 4 and 8 Ohm speakers - making it compatible with a wide variety of home theatre speakers. 
      The MC207 does not need cooling fans so there is no fan noise to interfere with your movie’s soundtrack. It features Power Guard® to prevent potential speaker damage caused by clipping and over-driving of the amplifier. Short-circuit protection is provided by our Sentry Monitor™ technology that disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal. Three blue watt meters provide an instant measurement of power output of the front three channels (the meters may be switched off if they conflict with the television or movie screen). 
      The classic black glass front panel, polished stainless steel chassis, knobs and custom machined brushed aluminum end caps make the MC207 an eye pleasing addition to any room.

Currently retails new for $17995.

Shipping is to be organised by the buyer and at buyers cost, though we can work on an arrangement that suits both parties.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By BetaBoy
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Dalkeith State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal Friends and Family, EFT or Cash on Pick Up Reason for selling: NLR Price Drop to $3250.

I can ship AUS wide, please just let me know your address via PM and I will get a quote from TNT or your preferred carrier. If you’re in VIC I’ve used Bohaul Express a few times and they’re great and a lot cheaper than TNT, but they do VIC only.

Please PM me any questions.

Please note it is Purely a Digital Pre Amp and DAC and does not have any Analogue Inputs.

It’s a current model and the RRP is $6495       https://klappav.com.au/products/d150

Further information:

The D150 Digital Preamplifier expands McIntosh's digital music capabilities by supporting many of the newest digital audio formats such as DSD and DXD. A USB input accepts up to 32-bit/384kHz signals and supports DSD64, DSD128, DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz. Two coaxial and two optical inputs accept up to 24-bit/192kHz signals. It is a simple solution to add the latest digital music formats to your existing system. 
      Balanced and unbalanced connections are available for both variable and fixed volume audio outputs, providing flexibility in setting up and connecting your system. Or simply add an amplifier, a pair of speakers and a digital source for a complete digital based stereo system. For enjoying SACDs, the unique MCT input connects to select McIntosh models with a MCT output - like the MCT500 SACD/CD transport - to deliver the purest possible sound quality. It's also flexible enough to be used as a headphone amplifier; just connect your digital sources and a pair of headphones, such as the MHP1000 (not included), for a personal listening experience. 
      The D150 uses the same revered DAC that was found in the D100, featuring an 8 channel, 32-bit, 500kHz D/A converter with wide dynamic range and extremely low distortion. Eight channel D/A converter is used in stereo Quad Balanced mode. Music at all levels is reproduced with extreme precision and elegance. A 1/8” mini jack is provided for control data from the data output jack of a McIntosh preamp or A/V Control Center. It shares the classic façade, knobs and handcrafted black-glass front panels as all other McIntosh components in a small form factor of just under 4" in height. Contact your local dealer to learn more.

• By Musiclover
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Port Macquarie State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required, moving to stereo setup Further information: 

NOTE: To avoid the shipping of such a large amp, if the buyer is prepared to pick up the amp and pay cash I will negotiate on the price.
      Please no time wasters.
      The MC207 7-channel home theater amplifier produces an amazing movie experience in your home by delivering 200 Watts of power to each speaker channel found in 7.1 home theatre systems. It can also be used in 5.1 home theatres with the remaining 2 channels used to power a second zone in stereo. Dynamic Power Manager® (DPM) technology enables the MC207 to deliver its full power into both 4 and 8 Ohm speakers - making it compatible with a wide variety of home theatre speakers. 
      The MC207 does not need cooling fans so there is no fan noise to interfere with your movie’s soundtrack. It features Power Guard® to prevent potential speaker damage caused by clipping and over-driving of the amplifier. Short-circuit protection is provided by our Sentry Monitor™ technology that disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal. Three blue watt meters provide an instant measurement of power output of the front three channels (the meters may be switched off if they conflict with the television or movie screen). 
      The classic black glass front panel, polished stainless steel chassis, knobs and custom machined brushed aluminum end caps make the MC207 an eye pleasing addition to any room.

Currently retails new for $17995.

This is an awesome power amp and the only reason I am selling is that I am moving to a stereo setup. The amp is in excellent condition. I have the original boxes for packing.

Buyer to arrange shipping and shipping is at buyers cost and risk.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved