Start with great and make it better

In this video we discuss the Krix MX5 Speakers which consist of LCR & 2 Passive Subs. we try and have some fun and don't dive into technicalities, so hope you enjoy.

My message is simple, when planning for a home cinema system, it is important to think about what you want that room to be. Don’t feel you have to settle for second best if your budget won’t quite get you the Theatre Solution of your dreams. If you cant get it all then don’t compromise, start with great and make it better. Get the foundation of your cinema right but selecting the right Front Speakers, if you can get the LCR’s and Subs this is a great starting point, if not then just start with the Stereo Fronts and keep building over time. 

Good speakers can last you a life time, electronics will evolve and change. If you get better front speakers you will be rewarded with ultimately a superior Home Theatre System. 

The receiver will still process all the information for all channels and send that information to the available speakers, sure the placement may not be perfect, but over time as you build your system you can reliving the all the great movies. The end result? just a better Home Theatre System.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Administrators

Love your passion for what you do Mick, and appreciate your love for a world-class Australian brand in Krix.

Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

COVID-19 - bringing the showroom to the lounge-room of enthusiasts, since 2020.

We shared your love for the MX-5 too: https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/review-krix-mx-5-modular-cinema-screen-speaker-system

• Like 1

Thanks Marc,

I do love my home cinema, it has given my family and friends many years of pleasure, My room has been a work in progress for many years but I have enjoyed every step along the way. 

mick

• Like 1

@SHF Mona Vale...Great vid about Krix MX5 speakers, informative with a touch of humour thrown in also. Just thinking if you had your own sub and just purchased Krix MX5 L C R front stage ...mmm thinking thinking

hey @STROP glad you enjoyed the video,  no reason why you can't do that, we have not broken up a set but don't think that would be a drama, Krix also have a range of SX series speakers like the Megaphonix which are similar spec slightly more sensitive.

Glad we got you thinking.. 

mick