Sign in to follow this  
timelord9

SOLD: FS: FS: Vincent Audio SV237 Hybrid Integrated amplifier- Black [MEL]. Price drop

Price: $1150
Item Condition: Used - Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Raising capital for domestic transducer development.

Further information: 

Photos:

Purchased 2nd hand last year, this amp has seen very little use. I have the original box, and am happy to post Aust-wide. The amp is in perfect working order and buyers can demo with my Focals. Pick up from Thornbury or Abbotsford.  

Specs: 

• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB, 20 Hz - 50 kHz +/-2 dB
  • Nominal Output Power RMS / 8 Ohm: 2 x 150 Watt
  • Nominal Output Power RMS / 4 Ohm: 2 x 250 Watt
  • Nominal Output Power Class A / 8 Ohm: 2 x 10 Watt
  • Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt)
  • Input Sensitivity: 300 mV
  • Signal-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
  • Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
  • Inputs: 4 x Stereo RCA, 1 USB
  • Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA Pre Out, 1 x Stereo RCA Rec Out, 4 x 2 Speaker Terminal, 2 x 3.5 mm Jack (Power Control)
  • Tubes: 1 x 12AX7; 2 x 6N1P-EV
  • Colour: Black 
  • Weight: 20.4 kg
  • Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 152 x 435 mm

Comes with remote. 

Note: This is the original SV237. The link below is with the updated digital input.

https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/tubeline/sv-237mk.html

IMG_9412.jpeg

IMG_9413.jpeg

IMG_9416.jpeg

IMG_9417.jpeg

IMG_9418.jpeg

IMG_9434.jpeg

All sold ladies and gents. 

Thanks for the interest. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mwhouston
      Item Condition: As new 10/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Langwarrin State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup, direct bank transfer. Reason for selling: One too may preamps Further information: DIY SRPP tube preamp on Hammond chassis with wood cheeks. Black epoxy enamel finish. Output caps are Mundorf oil supreme and Ck is NP (snubbed). A 24 step gold contact stepper attenuator and gold knob control volume . Because it is a SRPP output impedance is low and drives SS amps with ease. Four inputs and one output on gold plated heavy duty RCAs.  Inputs selectable from the font. Tubes are Psvane 50 year treasures. Incredible sounding tubes on part with the Grant Fidelity spheres at twice the price. 

The PS is external and connects to the preamp via a XLR female plug. All voltages to the preamp are DC. A 24V 1A wall wart powers the external PS. The HT is choked (Hammond 5H) and over 400uf of filtration is used in a triple Pi network. Last cap in the preamp for HT is a Russian PIO cap (Snubbed) for better mids and treble reproduction. The preamp is dead silent with plenty of gain. 

http://retro-thermionic.blogspot.com/2019/03/icon-cv-181-z-preamp.html

Photos:

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

• By hipnhop
      Item Condition: Used in good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ascot Vale State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsize Price reduced from $345 > $295

Further information:

Fatman Tube Amp in great condition just a little dusty as it been sitting in the corner since I've replaced most of my speakers to Sonos. 

Great tube amp with output to speakers. Fatman is a UK audio company. 

Fatman stats:
      Power Output 13Wx2 Frequency Response 20Hz – 20KHz (±1.5dB) Harmonic Distortion 0.5% Signal-To-Noise Ratio 86dB Input Impedance 100K Output Impedance 4ohm, 8ohm Valve Type 2 x 6N1(ECC85) 1 x 6E2(EM87) Power Supply AC100~120V/50~60Hz AC220~240V/50~60Hz Dimensions (l-w-h): Amp: 10.2" x 5.7" x 5.1", Dock: 6.1" x 5.1" x 4.8" Weight: 9.5 lbs  
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By :) Go Away (:
      Item Condition: 9/10: Near new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Oran Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal + Fees, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Simplifying Further information:
      Up for sale is Schiit Saga Tube preamp in a near new condition. This unit was purchased from Schiit.com not long ago and presents as new. Comes with original box stock tungsol tube, unused remote control and power cable.
      Selling as I am simplifying my setup to one integrated amp box for my digital needs.

Photos:

• By Ednnf
      Item Condition: Used. As new conditions Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kangaroo Point 4169, QLD State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade. No longer needed Further information:

This unit was purchased in March, perfect conditions. Comes with original packaging and accessories (remote etc.). Upgrading to Naim system hence selling this unit. 

Local pick up is preferred, can post on buyer’s expense. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Tax
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing as I have 3 systems Further information: FS a very nice vintage Luxman integrated amplifier with built in phono. Two phono inputs and 3 Aux inputs. Please look at photos. One knob missing a piece. Can connect upto 4 speakers. Can also be used as  preamplifier. Also listed in the classifieds on SNA is a matching Luxman Tuner T-300V and PD370 turntable. Other equipment in the photos are for illustration purposes only and are not part of the asking price for the Luxman integrated amplifier. Happy to discuss a combined price for the Integrated, TT snd Tuner if a buyer is interested in putting together a matching vintage system.

Can deliver within 50kms of Sydney CBD. 

Can also be used as a Headphone amplifier as this is built in. 

Photos: