WTB: KEF LS50 Bookshelf Speakers

Item: KEF LS50 Bookshelf Speakers
Price Range: ~750
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: passive, prefer with stands but not essential.

Has anyone got a reasonably priced set of LS50's going? I've scored an NAD multichannel receiver and some Q100's. I'm inching my way up the home cinema/audiophile music ladder xD Location Sunshine Coast QLD. Prefer to view first but will pay postage if that's not possible. Cheers for any advice :) Craig

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BigBen77
      Item:Hi all, does anyone know where to get stock of these t series stands? https://ap.kef.com/products/t-series-floor-stand . Advertised stock from other companies aren't physically there and they say they will take a few months to come to 
      Aus. If anybody has any to sell now or know of any that would be much appreciated, 

Kind Regards

Ben
      Price Range:
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By d3ft
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Leichhardt State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

Pair of KEF T301 Slimline Satellite speakers in reasonable condition. I say reasonable as the previous owner was clearly doing some painting an couldn't be bothered removing them from the wall prior so one speaker has a decent amount of white paint on it, the other fared better and only has a small amount on the top corner. I never tried removing it as you can't see it from the front but it shouldn't be too difficult with the right solvent. 

These make for a very clean setup when combined with a wall mounted TV and a discreet sub. I don't have the floor stands but they do come with the wall mounting brackets, which given the slim nature of the speakers is the only way you'd want to mount them anyway.

Not sure what they are worth given the condition and missing stands so feel free to PM me an offer.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

KEF LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home 

Both items are in very good condition as pictured, stands have couple of minor marks on base. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so heavy to lift! 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Russell Cook
      Item Condition: Single owner - excellent condition - non-smoking house Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Richmond State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, PayPal +fee Reason for selling: Potential upgrade - have a very large space and looking at a larger speaker Further information:
       Looking at EOI at this stage, I have some new speakers on the way, so these may be available to a keen buyer should I be happy with my new ones.

These are outstanding reference speakers with the highest level of speed, detail and accuracy. KEF’s reference ranges are impeccably built in England. They have the most incredible rock solid imaging and the most beautiful liquid midrange. They also have a built in super tweeter so music holographically forms and the speakers just disappear. 

Can audition to serious potential buyers only. They will sell themselves once you hear them, not only do they sound breathtaking, but they also look absolutely beautiful (to most people). I also have the original boxes, but will not ship. Prefer buyer to inspect and see/hear what they are potentially purchasing. 

I also have the accessories box in the same cherry timber that houses the spikes, feet, jumpers and level. 

RRP was around $13k and the new ranges equivalent is a ridiculous $25k.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By atom_tom
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Page State: ACT Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: upgrade Further information:  Original buyer, purchased on March/31/2020 with receipt. in great condition, comes with all original accessories.
      Happy to negotiate price.

Photos:

PLEASE READ