srms

SOLD: FS: Halcro MC20 Power Amp (NE Victoria)

Price: $1500
Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Mudgegonga
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal or EFT
Reason for selling: No longer being used

Further information:  I have owned this amp for approximately 4 years and have rarely used it as I have always had too many other amps to mess with. I have just taken it out of its box and it it working really nicely.

Having recently purchased an integrated amp for my work flat and I have a big Krell for home so the Halcro is not needed.

As I live in NE Victoria or Alpine N.S.W (when I am at work) I can drop this off at TNT in Albury for freighting. (Freight to be paid by purchaser)  It is way too heavy for posting. I still have all the original packing (double boxed) 

Here are the specs.

• Power Output: 400W RMS continuous into 4 Ohms

• Distortion THD: <0.007% at 1kHz at all powers up to 400W into 4 Ohms, <0.03% at 7kHz at all powers up to 400W

• Unbalanced and Balanced Voltage Inputs

• Mains Voltage: 100 – 120VAC or 190 – 250VAC

• Remote trigger switch between On & Standby

• Command Functions:

• Switch between On & Standby

• Ability to inhibit individual amplifier modules

• Amplifier module will indicate Over Temperature condition

• Halcro Reliability Assurance Service

• Dimensions

• Weight: 49.8lb or 21.1 kg

• Height: 7 inches or 169mm

• Width: 17 inches or 438mm

• Depth: 16 inches or 410mm

Sorry for the crappy images, just some quick pics with the phone

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200421_132440.jpg

20200421_132452.jpg

20200421_132517.jpg

Crazy bargain alert here. This is too cheap.

These Amos are unbelievably crisp and clear. 

GLWTS

Why does the great amps/deals come up when I am short on cash :(

Great amp, superb price 

GLWTS

Krell also for sale? 😆

Can you run two of these as mono blocks ?? GLWTS.

Great price for great amp...

This thing is a magnificent amp!!! One of the best purchases I ever made. At this price an absolute steal!

GLWTS.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tubularbells said:

Krell also for sale? 😆

No, no Krell sale, I love that monster, and so does the electricity retailer! 

Edited by srms
spelling

I am marking this as sold as I have quite a few buyers. Thanks for all of the interest.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pasic007
      Item: Power Amp
      Price Range: 10k 
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:  Prefer Mono's but can be integrated as well.  
      If you have Preamp as well my budget is flexible. Must be less than 5 years old and Perth. 
      pm me what you have.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Megawolf
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: LONG BEACH State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
                                                          Rotel 1080.  2 x 200w.  Balanced and RCA imputs.
                                               I had planned to use this as part of a 7.2 surround system.
                                                            Middle speaker placement proved to be a massive pain, so I gave up on the idea.
                                                            When I bought it I found that one of the XLR inputs wasn`t working,
                                                           I sent it to rage audio, who found that the balance switch was dirty, cleaned up, presto one good amp.
                                                           The case has a few small marks, the front is fine as is the rear, just the top.
                                                           I can pack for postage, it would have to be insured and signed for.

Cheers.         Ian. 

• By Marc
      Item Condition: Used, but excellent with original packaging Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (+fees), Cash on Pickup, EFT, Credit Card (+ fees) Reason for selling: Moved to Dante enabled amps Further information: 

This amp is still in the current JBL Synthesis range and is spec'd in many high end JBL Synthesis cinema systems, selling for over $6,000 locally.
      https://www.jblsynthesis.com/products/electronics/amplifiers/SDA+7200-.html?dwvar_SDA 7200-_color=Black Lacquer-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=amplifiers

Can freight with insurance at cost Australia wide via Sendle.

Photos:

Stock photos:

• By jdh500
      Item Condition: 9/10, used but works as new with original packaging Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: West Ryde 2114, metro Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup PayPal (+3%) Reason for selling: Down Sizing Second System Further information: 

This is a perfect matching 2ch high end Preamp/Poweramp Combo.

Ideal for either a dedicated 2ch music system with high quality sources or alternatively integrated with an AV surround system. Ie. Pre3 has a HT bypass input so you can channel all the front channels through the Pre3/s500 power amp to provide better quality sound and provide 2 additional 2x250w of power to your front speakers.

Made in the USA, Purchased through Australian Distributor,Comes as shown in the photos with all original packaging, manuals , original remote,  Leads, if purchased together I’ll also include a set of balanced interconnects and an additional Bel Canto system remote that also controls Bel Canto DAC’s, pre3 plus CD players such as the CD2 or CD3t

Not currently setup but can Demo to series buyers.

Pickup and cash payment preferred but will ship Australia wide at buyer cost.  

Would only consider splitting if it allowed for easy sale of second item. The Ref500s is still a current model and sells new for around $3500 to $4000, the Pre3 retailed for around $2700.

links:

http://www.belcantodesign.com/pdfs/UG_PRe3.pdf

http://www.belcantodesign.com/pdfs/BCD_eOne_Manual_S500.pdf

https://recordclean.com.au/bel-canto-design-e-one-ref500s-balanced-stereo-amplifier.html

http://stereotimes.com/amp071307.shtml

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/amplifier/power-amplifier/bel-canto-s500-power-amplifier/amp/

• By Cafad
      Price: $450 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Nanango State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need space, not more amps. Buyer to pay postage.

Further information:  Another "Power DAC" or "Direct Digital Amp" that doesn't contain a conventional DAC chip.  It converts a digital PCM signal to an analogue PWM signal and uses that to power a class D amp directly.  This one sounds much smoother than others I've heard, a little too smooth for my tastes actually.  I expect it would pair well with bright-ish speakers. 
      Comes with remote (not the one in the pic, that's the wrong one, my bad, it will ship with the correct one) and original box which contains the original cable pack (power, coax and usb).

More info here.
      http://www.qlshifi.com/en/wzcapi/qa690.htm

Photos: