Price: $400
Item Condition: Excellent Condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: upgraded to Denon x8500 so no long being used

Further information: 

This Japanese made AVR is no longer being used and is an excellent amplifier that has a reputation for quality audio.  Its just sitting around at home as I recently purchased a new Denon x8500.  If full asking price is paid i will include shipping otherwise shipping will added based on location being sent if a lower price is negotiated.  I believe I am asking a fair price for an amplifier of this quality. 

Photos: 

20200416_114312.jpg

20200416_114213.jpg

20200416_114233.jpg

20200416_114259.jpg

20200416_114246.jpg

20200416_114331.jpg

20200416_114452.jpg

20200416_114203.jpg

• Marc changed the title to FS: Denon AVR-4311 AV Receiver

Yup. I’ve got this in my main theatre (audio only as I have a 4K projector) but it works amazingly well. 

It has heaps of power and can do 9.2 with internal amps or 11.2 with an external 2 channel to drive the extra set of speakers. it also has XT32. 

yes you are asking a fair price.. 400 shipped is good value.

hmm i am glad to see it is still going strong. i recognise that writing on the box 🙂

Edited by hopefullguy

That's excellent value for what this thing can do! Has some features I wish the A1HD had (front panel HDMI, DSX etc).   Preamp out only mode is also kind of neat!  Made in Japan. Shame the AirPlay wasn't updated for new devices.

If I wasn't literally tripping over AVRs every day, I'd definitely consider this thing! Good luck with the sale.

21 hours ago, chrisp78 said:

Hello I'm instrested 

Could you please email me at chrisp7878@gmail.com so we can discuss purchase 

Edited by chrisp78

Hi all i have replied to 2 pm's who were the first to message me. One was asking questions the other offered to buy it for asking price.  As one of them were the first to offer to buy it i have agreed to sell to them and will wait for funds before confirming the sale.  If it does not go through i will proceed to the next person who messaged me  with an offer to buy.   

Yes @hopefullguy this was the amp i bought from you originally.  Still going strong and has been an amazing amp.  When i first hooked it up coming from my Yamaha the sound difference was amazing. 

Sorry for the late reply here and to messages I only realised i had an old email address registered here which is why i didnt get any notifications.  I was surprised I had not received any and so decided to check back and found all the pm's and replies here.  thanks for the interest.

Edited by nihonjin
update info

i label my boxes better than that now :-)

just a quick note to new buyer, i found using the 2nd remote better than the main unit.

note to nihonjin, i spewed after selling you my 4311.  i had been seduced by the "dark side" (yamaha) and all the raves that came with it. I soon found out i wanted my denon 4311 back and after searching bought another, yammy sold within 2 weeks. its a Ford vs Holden thing for those that remember back that far.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rt3m
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Botany State: NSW Payment Method: Reason for selling: too many subs Further information:

Both power module and control plate (power module was failed, but i was told it comes as a single replacement unit from the manufacturer) were replaced in Dec 2020 by authorized workshop. Currently in perfect working and cosmetical condition.

Photos:

• By GavD
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: South Yarra State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Osko/PayID transfer on pickup Reason for selling: Putting a kitty together for another purchase Further information: When I picked this up it had been in storage for a long while. I think it was part of a deceased estate and the guy didn't really know what it was and he had no way of testing it...I took a chance. When I first set it up my heart sunk, it sounded terrible. I then took to it with the Deoxit and whammo...revived! It's given my ear holes many hours of listening pleasure ever since. To my knowledge no other work has been done on it. Faceplate is immaculate and every function works. I have been using both the Aux and Phono inputs throughout the time that I have owned it. I also had the matching tuner (104) but that has been sold. I know I'll regret selling this as it was my first foray into 70's HiFi, I love Marantz gear and it's in amazing condition. But I'm putting a kitty together for a tube amplifier and the proceeds will help.

Power (RMS) 2 X 20w/8 ohms
      Power Band: 20Hz/20Khz
      Freq response: 20Hz/20kHz +/- 1dB
      Harmonic at rated output: 0,3%
      Intermodulation distortion: 0,3%
      Damping Factor: 20 - 8 ohms
      Input Sensitivity Phono: 2.1 mV
      Output Impedance: 4 to 16 ohms
      Dimensions: 360 x 120 x 280 mm
      Weight: 7.5 Kg

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By oztheatre
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Qld State: QLD Payment Method: DD, cards 1% Reason for selling: $4799 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: SE QLD State: QLD Payment Method: DD, cards 1% Reason for selling: One only premium JVC X9900 with 1400hrs but with new light engine installed 23rd October.
      160,000:1 native contrast - highest native contrast of any projector made.

Works flawlessly. Great lens. Can get paperwork to show work carried out if requested.

• By oztheatre
      Item Condition: new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Qld State: QLD Payment Method: DD, cards 1% Reason for selling: $4999.00 Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: SE QLD State: QLD Payment Method: DD, cards 1% Reason for selling:     Limited stock. 2 units only on hand New firmware out now, all new models are shipping with the new 1.03 firmware. But if you already have an Epson, download the latest firmware here.  Forum thread on the Epson here  
      Item: Epson TW9400 and Majestic Screen package
      Price: From $4999
      Item Condition: Brand New - 3 Year Projector and Lamp Warranty. Lifetime Screen Warranty.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Cards 1%. Direct deposit
        The all new EPSON TW-9400 4K Enhancement Cinema Projector and Majestic Screen package is now available.
      Note: Projector is $4799 in this package. We are discounting our flagship screen and mount.
      Mount is rated at 20KG.
      Package starting at $4999 with 100 inch 16:9 Majestic Evo4k screen and Flush mount.
      Save $1,818.00
      First look from Ekki at cine4home https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&tab=TT&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fcine4home.de%2Fepson-eh-tw9400-in-den-teststudios-eingetroffen-erste-ergebnisse%2F
      Projector central calculator https://www.projectorcentral.com/Epson_Europe-EH-TW9400-projection-calculator-flash.htm
      Upgrade option to the new 3 way micro adjustable Strong branded mount - the newest and best mount money can buy!
      Any size or format you require. Custom sizes at no extra cost including custom formats such as 2.0:1, 2.4:1 etc.
      Get this mount for only $300 more, RRP $480!

http://www.projectorcentral.com/images/articles/epson-6040ub.jpg
      KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
      4K PRO-UHD1 – a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology only from Epson Advanced 3LCD Projector Design – a true 3-Chip design, 3LCD technology Amazing Colour Brightness2 – 2,600 Lumens colour brightness and 2,600 Lumens white brightness Wide Colour Gamut – covering 100% DCI-P3 with professional colour accuracy Dedicated 4K Pixel-Shift Processor1 – Epson's advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience Dedicated HDR Processor – full 10-bit HDR colour processing uses 100% of the HDR source information Dedicated Digital Imaging Processor – real time full 12-bit analogue-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions Rich Black Contrast – contrast ratio up to 1,200,000:1 delivers an extraordinary range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes Precision Cinema Lens – designed specifically with a 15 element aspheric glass structure lens for high-definition 4K HDR content Lens Memory – pre-set up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios Powered Lens Shift – lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±96.3% on the vertical axis and up to ±47.1% on the horizontal axis ISF Certification – ensuring accurate and exceptional picture quality Efficient Cooling System – with noise levels as low as 20 dB, these are among the quietest projectors in the industry1 4K Enhancement Technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double the native panel Full HD (1920×1080) resolution. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.2 Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec.2015 through Nov.2016.<  
      Balance of specs and images here
      Some real screen shots below (taken with old phone camera no tripod!)

• By Naim man
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Cairns State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal as friend bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR  
      (Supratek) P1 hybrid power amp, tube mosfet  in excellent working condition,
                                             2x EL34 tubes 75watts x 2, don’t know much about this Australian brand, it was very popular in the 1990s, 
                                             There is some PITTING on the chrome top plate due to age, power switch is a bit wonky, meaning sometimes it doesn’t activate, but otherwise is
                                             In full working condition, I don’t know how many hours there are on the tubes, it comes as is, the photoes form part of the description.
                                          I included shipping in the price.      
      }_Further information: Micrex

Photos: