SOLD: FS: Moon Simaudio 330a power amp

SOLD
Price: $2600
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: 2210
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Considering options integrated due to shelve space.

Further information: 

Moon makes great amp, and doesn’t come cheap. It has plenty of juice to show power, body and layer that makes an excellent power amp. For those who likes a quiet listen it reproduces sound with refinement where you can hear subtlety you expect from hi-end units.

A recent change in listening room means my gear need to go into an open area. Space is limited and needed to fit my units into shelves, so I need to reduce boxes, I’m looking for a change to integrated unless I can change minds of the masses.

To me it is a very live-able amp. 

This moon is fully operational. 

Grab a bargain at this price as the current version is retailing for $7400. I don’t know there is diff in specs, if so by how much and whether it could beat the value to performance you get in the diff at this basement price. What’s apparent is just a face lift with a couple of bloated side cheeks. 

Can send this interstate with original boxes.

Will make a donation if sold here.
Photos:

C21CB6BA-2389-4FFD-AE95-30F101ECF7E0.jpeg

Edited by Johnno2017

Do you know how this compares with the 760A?

I'm interested in a power amp to drive mids & tweeters in a bi-amped system, so it doesn't need to have huge power reserves. 

Desirably - a sweet and refined treble.

Edited by Art Vandelay

49 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I'm interested in a power amp to drive mids & tweeters in a bi-amped system, so it doesn't need to have huge power reserves. 

I haven’t tried the 760a is double the price of the 330a and in a similar stature. I assume it produces a better performance for the money. 

I find the 330a is enough for nice quiet listen, it can do very nice vocal, details pop out on a nice soundstage. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Omg... this would be perfect!

i wish I had spare money.. ???