Arv

SOLD: FS: Tellurium Q Black 2 Speaker Cables (2.5m) & Tellurium Q Black 2 Jumper Cables

Price: $400
Item Condition: Used - 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal + 2.7% Fees, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Upgraded to FoilFlex

Further information: 

For sale, Tellurium Q Black 2 Speaker Cables (2.5m) with the matching Tellurium Q Black 2 Jumper Cables. Speaker cables are fitted with the Z plugs and the jumpers have Z plugs and spade connectors.

Price is for the speaker cables and jumpers. Willing to split if I have buyers for both. Donation to SNA when sold.

Comes with factory packaging and able to ship at your risk and expense - please let me know suburb for postage and I will provide postage costs.

Lots of reviews online - some below:

https://www.thesoundadvocate.com/2019/07/tellurium-q-black-ii-speaker-cables-complete-review/

https://www.pursuitperfectsystem.com/tellurium-q-black-ii-speaker-cable-review.html

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3154 (2).jpg

IMG_3155.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3158.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

Happy to buy Tellurium Q Black 2 Jumper Cables. Let me know if splitting them. 

I'm happy to just go for the speaker cables...

Now that’s what I call teamwork 😜

Hi All, working through all my PM’s on the cables. Should receive a message from me soon. Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marc
      Item Condition: Perfect Used Condition in Original Packaging Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Paypal (+ Fees) Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:  https://telluriumq.com/black-diamond-link/

Photos: 

• By Marc
      Item Condition: Used but in excellent condition. I would rate them 9.5/10 just for some grime on white heatshrink. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: SUNBURY State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Credit Cards or Paypal (+ fees) Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  These are 2.5m length (plus the length of the individual leads/connectors), and feature the optional locking banana plugs.

These have been my reference cables for around 5 years, after trialling Jorma, Tara Labs, and many other high end cables. They offer ridiculous amounts of detail, grip and control on the bass and hauntingly beautiful midrange. I'm only changing to an alternative as it's simply a better match for my speakers, trying to tame the horn. 

Happy to ship these with the original packaging anywhere in Australia at cost.

These when new cost $9,000+ RRP.

Manufacturer's Information: https://telluriumq.com/silver-diamond-speaker-cable/

Photos:

• By Rtd999
      Item: Tellurium Q Black 3 Metre Pair Speaker Cable
      Price: 380
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,
      Extra Info: Terminated with ‘z’ plugs (banana) at both ends.

Pictures:

• By Arv
      Item: Tellurium Q Black 2 Speaker Cables - 2.5m/ 3m pair (pref terminated with Z plugs) with Jumpers
      Price Range: Market
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Have read a lot of positive reviews about this cable and wanting to see how it would match my system. Thanks

• By Rtd999
      Item: Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cable 2x3 metre
      Price: 320
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,
      Extra Info:

Pictures: