SOLD: FS: Price Drop: Chord Qutest Dac

Price: $1800
Item Condition: Excellent- No marks fully operational
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Keysborough
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, PAYPAL, PAYID
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information: I'm the 2nd owner I've had this for 6 months. It is in Immaculate condition and includes all original accessories, cables power supply and box 

It is an excellent dac with a cohesive and detailed sound. Only selling as I want to upgrade to Streamer / DAC with balanced outputsMVIMG_20200412_140459.thumb.jpg.e845cc1752dc34a1a86c4848879c1247.jpg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

MVIMG_20200412_140414.jpg

MVIMG_20200412_140424.jpg

MVIMG_20200412_140459.jpg

Edited by mpearce38
added discription

I've got the hugo2. Super dac, nothing at this price range compares. It's up to OP, but the steamer/dac combos can be a hit and miss and theres the (real/likely) risk that the dac chip in the combo is far inferior to the Qutest/H2... and having balanced out won't make up for it...

A great buy!

I was actually thinking of a Hugo TT which has balanced outs with a render might make a good option. But a lot of people prefer the Qutest over the Hugo 1, so might be wise to keep it 🤔 

The Hugo 2 is something special 😀

Don’t go from the qutest to the hugott. Unless you demo the tt first and you like it course. 

Apart from my own demoing many say there is a significance difference between hugott2 and hugott

i believe i even saw a video with rob watts from chord that talked about how much more effort was put in re the tt2 as opposed to the tt being an extra product they released off the back of creating the (original) hugo (but I can’t remember where i saw it - maybe darko audio)

Edited by Ccollins
49 minutes ago, Ccollins said:

Don’t go from the qutest to the hugott. Unless you demo the tt first and you like it course. 

Apart from my own demoing many say there is a significance difference between hugott2 and hugott

i believe i even saw a video with rob watts from chord that talked about how much more effort was put in re the tt2 as opposed to the tt being an extra product they released off the back of creating the (original) hugo (but I can’t remember where i saw it - maybe darko audio)

Every owner will say the same thing otherwise how is people going to buy second version? 😃

Well minidisc has had the first hugo tt on special for almost a year (i guess). It’s still there on special (I believe)

at the end of the day go demo i say. I did.