FS: PROAC Studio 140 floorstanders+Tara Labs cables

Price: $1250
Item Condition: Used , VGC
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Any
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:          https://www.whathifi.com/proac/studio-140/review

"In common with other ProAc designs, the Studio 140s look ordinary – and in most ways, they are: their cabinets are just tall, well-built wooden boxes, while their drive units have nothing in them to make rival manufacturers curious. Yet, rather like a master chef cooking with everyday ingredients, ProAc's engineers have concocted something quite extraordinary."

Excellent speakers, happy to demo for serious buyers with some of my amps or BYO.

Comes with 2 x 3.5 m Tara Labs Prism banana terminated cables.

Pickup only, no boxes. 

Price is firm.

This is the cheapest advertised pair of Proac Studio 140 for sale according to hifishark

web site.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

DSC02123.JPG

DSC02124.JPG

DSC02125.JPG

DSC02127.JPG

DSC02128.JPG

DSC02129.JPG

Edited by MAXXX
  • Like 3

Too many speakers...If not sold, I'll advertise pair of Monitor Audio Radius 270  by the end of the month.

Edited by MAXXX

Great speakers! Have had the pleasure of listening to a pair and they blow me away every-time. Good buying here!! GLWTS

Edited by Arv
  • Like 1

Monitor Audio Radius 270HD and matching centre speaker  advertised as well...(1/3 of RRP)

Edited by MAXXX
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By craig.g
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: MACLEAN State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: trying some large Tannoys Further information: I have owned these Kef R900s for around 5 years and have enjoyed them very much, but would like to try something else. They are in very good condition and have been well looked after by a senior owner. Used on average about 6 hours per week. There are a couple of marks on 1 speaker, not scratches, some light swirl marks from cleaning, too difficult to photograph. Sound wise in perfect order. Very nice speaker to listen to, detailed, great sound stage and non fatiguing. Used with Primare and Devialet amps. 
       Comes with all original spikes, manuals and packaging.  Shipping is not a problem.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Mark_A_W
      Item Condition: Used, but excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Parkdale State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded PRICE DROP.     I can also throw in a Ceiling Mount and, if you want it, a 2.1m wide 16:9  fixed frame screen (DIY).

Further information: JVC DLA-X35BE 1080p Projector

Excellent condition, budget entry into a JVC high contrast projector.   

170 hours on 2nd lamp (OEM lamp from MyProjectorLamps - it works perfectly).  Old 2000hr lamp included for housing.

Throws a fantastic image.  It might not be 4k, but it does BLACK and has amazing colours.   Now that I have a 4k e-shift model, the difference in sharpness is not huge (nothing like DVD to HD).  This gets you 80% of the quality at a fraction of the cost.
      Convergence is very good.  Some very minor aberations in the corners, but less than a full pixel.  Not noticable at all, unless you are right up at the screen (photos included).

Chassis/Lens is basically as new.   

Can demo in Parkdale (near Mentone) VIC.   I have a JVC box to ship it if required, but would prefer pickup (I'm lazy like you).

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By deannepal
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mandurah State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: No longer required Cardas Clear Cygnus speaker cables, 2.5m with spades

In very excellent condition. Selling due to moving and downsized stereo 

• By deannepal
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mandurah State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: No Longer required For sale quality smooth sounding Weiss DAC 202 in very good condition.

Comes with original box, booklet and remote control.

Connect via XLR, RCA or Firewire (for Mac Mini etc.)

Asking price is slightly more than  a third of the retail price when bought.

Comes with both a male to male and female to male fire wire cables

• By tastimp
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: West Hobart State: TAS Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 4 strands of interwoven 20AWG UPOCC Solid Core copper per channel, terminated with banana plugs both ends. Originally from a 4 meter pair that Geoff at Aurealis split into two 2m pairs for me. The other pair (spades on one end) is also for sale. 
      Further details: https://www.aurealisaudio.com.au/upocc-speaker-cables-single-cable-options/  
      Postage within Australia included in price.

Photos: