buddyev

SOLD: FS: Rega P3-24 with lots of mods

Posted (edited)
Price: $1200
Item Condition: very good, minor hairline scratches on lid.
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact
Suburb or Town: Richmond, 3121
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
Reason for selling: I'm digital these days

i put this up a while ago and then made the mistake of listening to it again — I lost my bottle and decided to keep it.  

But the reality is I put a lot of effort into my digital system and hardly ever listen to vinyl these days, so it's back for sale. 

It is a cracking TT in very nice condition and with all the obvious upgrades done.

It needs to go to someone who will appreciate it.

If you're in the market for a for a new Rega (up to, say, a P6) buy this.

With this cart and upgrades it's a bargain and you'll have a bucket of money left over for vinyl.

Rega P3-24 & TT PSU with:  

I have the original Rega box but would prefer local buyer

r3.jpg.f1abae2d5c021d22d796b6d75bcfc44b.jpgr1.thumb.jpg.562229cdb07d49837db45a2e613878b7.jpgIMG_5019.thumb.jpg.fd903200c687c8e25bcb0e150addc8df.jpgr6.thumb.jpg.792aad4eaed7fcc8823ca750bd4fd10a.jpgr7.thumb.jpg.e760facd6f1b28080139f9e662d2fd55.jpgr5.thumb.jpg.b54b81ccc2ef5f23f61d07b622167b85.jpgr10.thumb.jpg.f67b03118f134437218817e493960b03.jpgr9.thumb.jpg.6af72528b75feaf7b442076caa6d3896.jpgr8.thumb.jpg.1d9c0fb090b0ce4fcef43fcb7e0ff7d2.jpg

r4.jpg

Edited by buddyev

good luck with the sale Russ. this would make an excellent start for anyone wanting to get into vinyl.

Hi Buddy, very interested! is it still available?

Yes, still available.

this be a kickass rig

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cordlessmatt
      Item: Cursa or Cursa 3 Preamplifier
      Price Range: negotiable
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      Looking for one in good to excellent condition, but needs to be black. Boxes and instructions not important. 

• By joshwd
      Has anyone used these red silicone belts on a Rega rp ?  positive, neutral, negative experience?

https://www.ebay.com.au/i/164149172414?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=705-139619-5960-0&mkcid=2&itemid=164149172414&targetid=896058956871&device=m&mktype=pla&googleloc=9072172&poi=&campaignid=9767740751&mkgroupid=99377632266&rlsatarget=pla-896058956871&abcId=1145981&merchantid=7364522&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9uTjsvjD6QIVT9iWCh2KqAdbEAQYBSABEgJmofD_BwE
    • By audioaddict78
      Item Condition: Cartridge Excellent. Stylus will need re-tipping Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Dulwich Hill State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Trying something new Further information:  Bought this cartridge when I purchased a MoFi UltraDeck turntable less than 2 years ago.
      The cart and cantilever are in excellent condition. The stylus will need re-tipping. It's had about 900hrs of use and starting to show.
      This cart goes for around $899RRP. $190 is very reasonable. Retipping will cost around $160 - $220

UltraTracker Highlights
      UltraTracker extracts immense amounts of detail, dynamics, tone, and texture from LPs. Literally made to live in records’ grooves, the configuration gives this cartridge innate advantages few others can claim at this price. MoFi cartridges are designed by looking at where a record starts: On a cutting lathe like the model used at Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab. UltraTracker features a V-Twin dual-magnet generator that mirrors the layout of the cutting head that originally makes a record’s grooves. Employing two low-mass, powerful magnets aligned in a V formation parallel with the record grooves, this cartridge features excellent tracking ability.
      V-Twin dual-magnet generator Nude Elliptical stylus Well-damped billet aluminum body 3.5mV output WELL-DAMPED BILLET ALUMINUM BODY
      The well-damped billet aluminum body controls resonances for tight, accurate bass reproduction. UltraTracker delivers finely tuned wide-bandwidth audio, with extension at both frequency extremes and no smearing of detail.
      NUDE-ELLIPTICAL DIAMOND STYLUS
      By using a nude-elliptical diamond stylus, UltraTracker easily tracks complex dynamic passages. You’ll hear superb detail and experience musical emotionalism that will send shivers down your spine.
      Specifications:-
      Type: Dual Magnet Stereo Frequency Response: 20 to 25,000 Hz Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 Capacitance: 100pF Output Voltage: 3.5 mV Tracking Force: 1.8 – 2.2grams Stylus Construction: Nude eliptical Weight: 9.7 g To see more of the MoFi range 

Photos: 

• By Boaudio
      Item Condition: Exceptional. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: North Melbourne/Kensington State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or Pay I.D transfer Reason for selling: Ready to upgrade  
      Further information:  
      Hi guys,  currently ready to upgrade to a more powerful Rega amp, my Elicit-R is now up for sale, owned it for 2 years.  my most prized possession.
      Purchased from Carlton Audio Visual previously. 

• By Boaudio
      Item Condition: Exceptional. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: North Melbourne/Kensington State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Ready to upgrade Further information:  
      Hi guys,  currently ready to upgrade to a more powerful Rega amp, 
      but my Elicit-R is now up for sale, owned it for 2 years.  my most prized possession.
      Purchased from Carlton Audio Visual previously. 

regards
      Beau