FS: Dynaudio Emit M10 - white

Price: $600
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: sunshine north / East Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: paypal friends and family, cash on pick up, EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

I have owned these speakers for around year. They are fantastic for their size, and there are plenty of glowing reviews for this speaker. I would love to keep them but I need to un-horde my Hifi gear. I may also be selling their bigger floorstanding brothers, the M30 ($1400, also like new condition with original boxes).

These speakers are in top condition, like new. I have the original box but prefer a local sale. Price will include shipping anywhere within Australia. I’m also happy to personally deliver within melbourne metro areas.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

6D0C030F-A7C9-411D-A79B-9E877D81CDA3.jpeg

F02DB9D6-8FF8-4ACB-94F9-8E337BB40C92.jpeg

B6DEEE7B-492D-4CB8-B85C-254635DA0622.jpeg

Edited by jellyman
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jeffo Gee said:

I’ve been considering a pair of the 20’s , any idea how these 10’s compare and comparisons with the 30’s?

If I could go back in time. I’d buy the m20’s. It’s the sweet spot between the 3 models. 

I didn’t choose them because I felt that I couldn’t give them the breathing space to shine. After living with both the dyn M models that I have, I think they would have still sounded great in my room with only 20cm clearance from the wall.

The M30’s are not in the ideal position in my space but still sound pretty good with the rear port unblocked or blocked.

Edited by jellyman
  • Like 1

Thanks for the candid reply, it’s what I was thinking, I’m running a pair of Totem Mites with REL T Zero subs and the sound is usually fantastic, but I’ve had a hankering to try some Dyn’s. A pair of Dyn Special 40’ might be end game for me?‍♂️

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Jeffo Gee said:

Thanks for the candid reply, it’s what I was thinking, I’m running a pair of Totem Mites with REL T Zero subs and the sound is usually fantastic, but I’ve had a hankering to try some Dyn’s. A pair of Dyn Special 40’ might be end game for me?‍♂️

I had a pair of these 2 years ago. They are great for the money :)

Edited by DMax