SOLD: FS: HANA EL MC Cartridge Great Shape

SOLD
Price: $400
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Gold Coast
State: Queensland
Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: 

HANA EL MC Cartridge Synthetic Elliptical Stylus Low Output

Excellent condition EL Cartride from Hana made in Japan. The Hana EL cartridge has a synthetic Elliptical diamond stylus fitted to a high rigidity aluminum cantilever with cross-shaped armature, offering super transparency.  I have the original box for shipping.

The Hana EL cartridge has a synthetic Elliptical diamond stylus fitted to a high rigidity aluminum cantilever with cross-shaped armature, offering super transparency and excellent trackability. The body is manufactured from a composite low resonance plastic material in dark green.

This competitively priced Low output moving coil cartridge offers great quality sound referenced against similar priced cartridges. The EL (Elliptical Low output) offers 0.5mv/1KHz output.

The Hana Series has been developed with significance placed on easy use and set-up, as well as high performance reproduction. The box includes the mounting screws and instructions.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Model    Hana EL
Stylus    Synthetic Elliptical
Cantilever    Aluminium
Output Level    0.5mV/1kHz
Output Balance    <2dB/1kHz
Vertical Tracking Force    2 gr.
Trackability    70μm/2gr.
Channel Separation    25dB/1kHz
Frequency Response    15~25,000Hz
Impedance    30Ω/1kHz
Suggested Load Impedance    >400Ω
Cartridge Weight    5 gr.
Body Color    Moss Green

Photos: 

IMG_4767.jpg

IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_4765.jpg

IMG_4763.jpg

Of course. I am the second owner. I purchase a turntable with the Hana on it. I listened to the turntable at his house and purchased it as it sounded great.  I brought it home and used it for about a week. But I already had a different cart (Transfiguration Aixa S), so I swapped them out. That is why this one is for sale.

The previous owned said he was the original owner and it has less than 300 hours on it. His elderly mother moved in with him and didn't like the "noise" (he played only jazz). He was not able to listen to records anymore and the cost of having her at home led to him selling his turntable.

So that is the history of this cart. If you were to purchase it and find it is damaged or has more wear than 300 hours, I will take it back. 

• Like 3