SOLD: FS: Audiophilleo 2 PLUS PurePower (RRP $1700)

SOLD
Price: $550
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: 

Why use Audiophilleo? The simple fact is that MOST USB implementations in DACs are suboptimal. However, the higher grade streamers (or your PC!) tend to do their best work when outputting in USB, and having a top notch USB to SPDIF allows you to step up the performance of your existing DAC without incurring the significant expense of upgrade to a brand new DAC.

The Audiophilleo is the best USB to SPDIF converter I have used, and outperforms any USB "isolation" items I've had in my chain.

The PurePower is a superb addition, and makes a clear difference when added to the value chain. They work as a pair, and so offered as a pair only (not separate).

RRP is US$999/A$1700, and I believe this is the lowest price ever offered for this product on SNA. Will make donation upon sale if sold at asking price (which includes shipping!).

Comes with all relevant attachments:

* 2 x USB cables

* Power link between PurePower and Audiophilleo

* 3 x adapters (BNC to BNC, to extend the reach to your dac; BNC to RCA female, BNC to RCA male)

Serial number: 8Nxx810

[Can wipe down with alcohol or soap if buyer desires (and handle with gloves on) when packaging. Original box not available, but can be securely packed for shipment.]

Photos: 

AP2 with PP_3.jpg

AP2 with PP_2.jpg

Edited by WedgeBiggs

On 06/04/2020 at 8:35 AM, BugleBoy said:

I have this exact AP+Pure-power set-up and also the Berkeley Alpha USB. I find the Audiophellio + Pure Power a more enjoyable listen in my set-up.

GLWTS

So your saying these beat the Berkeley ? 

9 minutes ago, DEANO23 said:

9 minutes ago, DEANO23 said:

more enjoyable listen in my set-up

Neo

Edited by Neo
  • Like 1

I think it would be additive to most setups - one of the best bang for buck upgrades I've ever implemented.

Also - it helps avoid the common problem where your source sometimes doesn't recognise your USB DAC...

7 hours ago, DEANO23 said:

Yep...in my current set-up. Berkeley IMO has thicker texture to the sound...which might suit better in more leaner sounding systems. I desperately want the Berkeley to sound better (because I paid more for it ?)...So I rotate the Berkeley into my system every few weeks, with different cables etc...after a few days when I go back to the Audiophilleo it feels like I have just upgraded my system.

Edited by BugleBoy
  • Like 1