SOLD: FS: Artnovion Verona Bass Trap - x 4

SOLD
Price: $800
Item Condition: Very good condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Essendon
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, bank cash
Reason for selling: Colour doesn't fit new room

Further information: 

Price is for 4 units. Couldn't work out how to list the per panel price in the format.

Disappointed to let these go, but the colour doesn't suite our new room being built. I'll be getting some in a different colour as these are awesome. The material on the back is in better condition than the photo shows. It is a matte type material that has a different texture and colour. That surface faces the wall anyway.

I have 4 for sale and will prioritise anyone who wants the 4 instead of single units. Please organise your shipping quotes if interested in them from interstate. The box would be roughly 65cmx65cmx40cm.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Verona bass.jpg

Verona Bass 2.jpg

Edited by corza13

Verona is the pattern style, they come in different patterns and colours.

I would have to try and dig it up, but i did some before and after frequency sweeps years ago when I first got a set, and they do make an objective as well as subjective improvement.

Cover then with tight fabric of any colour you want.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AudioGeek said:

Verona is the pattern style, they come in different patterns and colours.

I would have to try and dig it up, but i did some before and after frequency sweeps years ago when I first got a set, and they do make an objective as well as subjective improvement.

Cover then with tight fabric of any colour you want.

Agree with the fabric cover - I have some Primacoustic Maxi Traps - the colour did not suit the room, so I purchased some acoustically transparent fabric - voila! Problem solved.

2 hours ago, sir sanders zingmore said:

Trev, you would need confirmation from the buyer regarding actuals but I found this earlier when looking myself-

https://www.artnovion.com/product-categories/9-bass-trap/products/393-bass-trap-wall-range

Range | Dimensions:
Verona - Bass Trap - Wall
- 595x1190x56mm

• Like 1