SOLD: ACROLINK 7N-DA2090 1.5 metre XLR Reference Interconnect

SOLD
Price: $1380
Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, cash
Reason for selling: Upgraded to $10k acrolink

Further information: At $1380 ONO this is around 1/3 of the RRP AUD$4k for 1.5 metre (& $3k for 1m). The Acrolink 7N-DA2090 Speciale anniversary is a high end interconnect- in Stereophile 2019 Recommended Components (see photo below),  and is compared to the Siltech Double Crown and the Tara Labs Grand Evolution ($20k cables) in this review http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue73/acrolink_cables.htm

I am only selling this as I have bought a $10k acrolink interconnect that has the edge on the DA2090 with my new Gauder ceramic speakers. With my previous B&W 803 the DA2090 was a match in heaven.  It is all about synergy. 

From the detailed Positive Feedback review:  "The Speciale offers beautifully saturated or even super-saturated colors and large, dense phantom images. Regardless of the album and the type of recording. For example, the vocals on the wonderful Tremors by Sohn (electronica and processed vocals) had a physically tangible "weight" that manifested in energizing the air in the room, in a large volume and in occupying a considerable space between the speakers. Something that is highly sought after both by music lovers putting their hope in vinyl and those into tube equipment."

"The anniversary cable is more energetic and has a better extension. Hence, the Speciale now becomes part of my reference system, until I find something that's clearly better and that won't ruin me. It may take some time, though. For now, I am completely satisfied."

This rare 1.5 metre length set of cables comes in the original double box (see photos).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

DA2090 XLR.jpg

DA2090 in box.png

DA2090 box.png

DA2090 Stereophile.png

Dear readers the lowest price I can find on HiFi Shark is $2,000 for a 1metre RCA set, lowest price XLR is $2,400. I am selling off cheap, for a quick sale to help fund my next hifi project a new USB cable.